Cadillac Owners Forum banner
330K views 662 replies 234 participants last post by  EscaladeDream 
#1 ·
I just picked up an 2000 escalade and I'm new to the board.

I want to see some pics of your ride's.

#202 ·
Hey Sam,sickk lade man,i'm looking for a set of wheels for my 06 lade can you tell me what type of wheels you have ,they look awesome on your truck ,mine is black so i think they might look good.New on this site and so far it's crazy,lots of stuff and info ...thanks ill try posting some pics later.,

#208 ·
Here'a pic from the day I brought it home.

03 ESV (Sunroof/Nav package)
K&N Intake
Flowmaster exhaust
2-3 inch drop
Have since swapped out those 22"s for 17" chrome stock wheels
Custom grill
HID's
15" ceiling mount DVD system
Front window tint

Think that's about it. :hmm:

My suburban in the background...

More pics here.....

http://www.flickr.com/photos/34890558@N07/

Pics of my 87 300zx I've been wrenching on as well.

Attachments

#214 ·
$3500US to purchase, as we speak I'm at $14K cdn funds into it. If I factor in my time at $5/hr plus all the beer needed to fix that darn roof + sunroof assembly, I would have been better off getting a new one! Damage to the roof didnt show on the pictures prior to purchase, truck had been sitting outside since may without a sunroof or passenger side window.

Lampost fell on the roof as far as I can tell (and melted the windshield). Nothing electronic got damaged by the rain-snow inside, quite a miracle!

#220 ·
Nice EX :)

I have a pair of them!

First is now a 426 with a 12.5:1 CP piston/stock cam. 38hp on the dyno. IMS desert tank, nerfs, bumper, belly pan, a-arm guards etc.... this is my woods machine.

Second is a 440 with a aftermarket cam/valves/smoothed out head, FMF power bomb header, super-trap slip on, dial-a-jet, choke removed, white powder coated frame, Lonestar +2+1 chrome a-arms, +4 axle, hub, carrier, steering stem etc.... black Full bore plastics, Pingeray oil reservoir, elka+reservoir shocks front and rear.... yada yada yada...:cool2:

Can post pics if interested.

I also have a pair of 07 TRX 90's for my munchkins.

#219 ·
hey this is my 02 its stock but i have a couple questions i dont know what grill to go with that would go good with this color and i want to put a dvd player touchscreen in the dash but it wont fit because its to big to fit in the dash i also wanted to try a 7 inch flip up but i read somewhere that cant be done because the shifter gets in the way anyone with some input on these questions that would be appreciated. it is stock right now ive had it for a year and its pretty much payed off now i wanna hook it up

Attachments

#222 ·
Yeah, we've had our share of closures as well. (Washington).

The +2(wide)+1(forward) a-arms improve stability a great deal, especially over "whoops" and landing big air jumps. I've had some really ugly jump launches and I'm quite confident that having my quad widened out is the only thing that saved my bacon. This is my set up on my EX that I ride in the dunes. For trail riding, I don't think it's a good mod as it will make it hard to get through the skinnier trails. As it is, with my stock width EX, I've been on a number of trails where my quad just barely fit through a pair of trees. I would have been screwed with 4 more inches of width up front.

Do you ever visit the forums at www.exriders.com?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.