Let's see some escalade pics - Page 9
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 39 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast
Like Tree61Likes
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, Let's see some escalade pics in Cadillac Escalade Forums; Originally Posted by skaha my 03 with piaa driving lights. Hey how are you were did you tehthe lights and ...
    mancuusa is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2005 EXT

Re: Let's see some escalade pics

Quote Originally Posted by skaha View Post
    my 03 with piaa driving lights.
    Hey how are you were did you tehthe lights and hwo much did it cost?

ESCALADOR is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by mancuusa View Post
    Hey how are you were did you tehthe lights and hwo much did it cost?
    Say what!!

Dendensterz is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): ESCALADE

Whattup Guys, Had a chance to take some better pics yesterday, let me know what you guys think of my photography skillz..LOL

Lade2003, Lade2003 and mgc59 like this.

pcguy760 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 02 Diamond White Pearl Escalade - Sold 10/11

Thumbs up Re: Let's see some escalade pics

Its looks bad ass bro! I like the first and last pic

jordan00escalade is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2006 Escalade, 2002 Deville DTS

I'm an admirer, good look

02BLacLady is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Escalade

Dendensterz- Awesome. Thats how its done. Sickest pearl lade on here. For some reason, most guys w/ pearl haven't figured out that the clear corner is esential for the ride. Also, love the kmc dimes. Thought about them in black for my lade, but my bro already has them on his denali so I went with something different. I love the truck. Rare to see a white lade done properly. Glad to see that some one has the same taste as me.

02BLacLady is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Escalade

Here's mine.
    Attached Images
    JBoesch and JBoesch like this.

Thanks Guys for the positive comments! Im glad you guys enjoy these pics.

02BLacLady- Yeah, clear headlights is a must for Escalades period IMO..It brings out the front end of the lade regardless what color your lade is but a must have for white and black 2nd gens like ours..yours looks identical with my lil bros lade except he got chrome rims and black E&G mesh grill. Very clean lookin lade tho! GOod job on your lade! the rims is perfect for it..thats the look im going for, Just that clean, elegant, and classy look! No need for body kits and ish like that! not for me..LOL these cars do itself justice, just keep them maitain, waxing them atleast once a month, making sure its looks good and runs good! cant have a good lookin' car but runs like shiiieeet..ahha..

Heres a couple more underground pics that has been edited..

JBoesch and JBoesch like this.

Say Den.. Yea, I seen your Lac on cardomain. Where did you get your head and tail lights done? I read through a couple posts about clearing them yourself.. It would be my luck for something to go bad, and I'm not ready for any shorts or losses. Rather just have it done right the first time, by someone who know's what they are doing. I just picked up the same Springfield a few months ago.. lol Got the same color Lade too. Your Truck is ill though, just saying.

Hey Jordan, I actually did both of my headlights and tail lights myself..It was my 1st time luckily i was succesful enough with the finish..I learned how to clear the heads from a an old post on here on how to clear them..took me bout an hour to do 1 side but the other one was quick like 20 mins..No fogging or whatsover. Just make sure u get a good sylicone sealant. And the tails, I picked me up some Nite shade transparent paint and U-pol clear coat and i buffed it to shine and it looks professionally done..Just gotta take some risk I guess..

Lightbulb Re: Let's see some escalade pics

Quote Originally Posted by 02BLacLady View Post
    Dendensterz- Awesome. Thats how its done. Sickest pearl lade on here. For some reason, most guys w/ pearl haven't figured out that the clear corner is esential for the ride. Also, love the kmc dimes. Thought about them in black for my lade, but my bro already has them on his denali so I went with something different. I love the truck. Rare to see a white lade done properly. Glad to see that some one has the same taste as me.
    Are you tryin to make me feel guilty?? lol

Question Re: Let's see some escalade pics

Quote Originally Posted by Dendensterz View Post
    Hey Jordan, I actually did both of my headlights and tail lights myself..It was my 1st time luckily i was succesful enough with the finish..I learned how to clear the heads from a an old post on here on how to clear them..took me bout an hour to do 1 side but the other one was quick like 20 mins..No fogging or whatsover. Just make sure u get a good sylicone sealant. And the tails, I picked me up some Nite shade transparent paint and U-pol clear coat and i buffed it to shine and it looks professionally done..Just gotta take some risk I guess..
    Denden, I just *might* consider doing this but I remember reading somewhere here that you have to put the headlight in an oven to melt the glue??? Now that makes me kinda nervous... any pointers on gettin it apart?

Hey PC, Yeah I did went with the Oven method..It was scary at 1st but it worked out well..just make sure you dont leave it in there too long or it will melt the surround where the lightbulb goes in and you dont want that too happend kus u need to put the rubber cap back on and if its melted it will not seal tight and you will end up getting moist in it..well just put it in the oven (with out the bulbs) for 10-15 mins at 250-300 degrees(depends on the oven), take it out try to pry it to losen up the glue, then put it back in the oven then pry it again till it gets lose enough for you to split em in half then thats it the rest of the step should be slef explanatory. Just take your time, dont get too excited, U dont want to do no mickey mouse job. and while its open you might as well clean the lense and change the turn signal bulbs to chrome while your at it so you dont have to pop your headlights again. Oh also if you dont want to go with the Oven then you can also use a Heat Gun, It'll take alot longer but it will work also...Good luck if you ever give it a shot

I'm looking for an aftermarket set that comes cleared already. I found a set on the internet for my 2000, and I hope I can get a set of tinted tail lights too. That way I can switch them out, if I get cited. I wish I could come up with the money as quick as I can come up with the ideas though.. hehe

bstiffmanofsteel is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): NONE

Dendensterz, The first pic is sick! But you already know that... You got 5 stars from me!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.