Let's see some escalade pics - Page 34
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 40 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 LastLast
Like Tree61Likes
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, Let's see some escalade pics in Cadillac Escalade Forums; Originally Posted by OCescaladeESV Thanks for the info but those wheels that are 4th from the bottom are 2007-2012 Escalade ...
    smokedout350z is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2005 escalade

Re: Let's see some escalade pics

Quote Originally Posted by OCescaladeESV View Post
    Thanks for the info but those wheels that are 4th from the bottom are 2007-2012 Escalade 22 replicas....smokedout350z has something a bit different and I really like his wheels. I wish I knew what kind of wheel they are...
    I got my wheels from eBay, they are 24 inch replica ck 375

----------

Quote Originally Posted by susp veh View Post
    Your escalade is IDENTICAL to mine from the paint, grille to the wheels before I traded for the 7-spoke OEM 22's. Your ride looks slightly lowered than mine...What are you dropped on and what tire size are you running? I'm dropped on Mcgaughy's 3/5 lowering kit with factory size tires. Thanks in advance.
    you have good taste my friend. I bought this lowering kit from a guy name tony on a tahoe forum. it was a 2/4 kit, the rear springs are bell 5305, belltech spindle up front plus a few turns on the stock keys, my tire size is 295/35/24.

----------

Quote Originally Posted by mikedyk43 View Post
    His are 24 inch replicas. They can be found on eBay.
    thats the ebay vendor where i bought them from too

my99svt is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2005 Escalade EXT

Here is mine, Can't afford to go extreme with it. I'm doing that to the boat.8374075241_f6695c27a7_c.jpg
    djais1801 and djais1801 like this.

ruff ryda is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2007 Escalade ESV

Madspeed is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2004 Escalade ESV

Quote Originally Posted by Snowboarder View Post
    What are the specs on those wheels? Almost like a JDM styled escalade.
    lol interesting "label"....did the same to my wifes TL...

Im not sure of the specs really. I know they are 22's and I have a 305-45-22 tire on em. I saw them on another Escalade and had to have em....hooked em up with the plasti-dip and there she is...lol

djais1801 and djais1801 like this.

the cadillac man is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 03 cadillac escalade
    Quote Originally Posted by Madspeed

Im not sure of the specs really. I know they are 22's and I have a 305-45-22 tire on em. I saw them on another Escalade and had to have em....hooked em up with the plasti-dip and there she is...lol
    The truck looks great not a fan of Acura

Jason Bussart is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2003 Cadillac Escalde

Here's my 2003 with some 22's on it! Front grill and custom headlights are in the mail to be added very soon! New alarm with auto start getting installed next week with a phone app so I can open and start it where ever I'm at!

2003.jpg

gottaride68 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Escalade ESV, Black

Hey Cad Man, That's what I'm impressed about the most....when we r loaded right down, the windows are blacked out, and knowbody is the wiser....this picture was in 2011, and since then, the Rr suspension air ride crapped out. Last summer, I replaced with Arnott's ehh. I don't think the feel of the ride changed any, only that the vehicle still levels out.

Quote Originally Posted by gottaride68
    Hey Cad Man, That's what I'm impressed about the most....when we r loaded right down, the windows are blacked out, and knowbody is the wiser....this picture was in 2011, and since then, the Rr suspension air ride crapped out. Last summer, I replaced with Arnott's ehh. I don't think the feel of the ride changed any, only that the vehicle still levels out.
    Passive shocks aren't as good as the stock active shocks I know since I have access to a 02 with the system still working(I am in the process of replacing my rear shocks on my 03) and yes it's a big difference at high speeds(unless you got the remanufactured oem shocks from them which is what I am getting due to the road I live on being a dirt gravel road)

Pitbull14218 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2002 White Diamond EXT

Quote Originally Posted by Madspeed View Post

Any more pics of your escalade with the blacked out grill? I like it!

pmartell12 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): black 2003 ESV

Just got some new winter wheels for the esv... I have wanted them for a while, now I am happy

a pic of the summer wheels...

Airdorn is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2003 Escalade AWD 6.0L

Here's mine. Bought it for $1,200 from a co-worker down on his luck. 2003, 207,500 miles. Runs great!

The wife promptly put it on a rock.

esc_rock1.jpg

Pitbull14218 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2002 White Diamond EXT

Oh god lol

Mark Edward Morrison is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Airdorn, surly you mean $12,000. Who in their right mind would sell an Escalade in that good of shape (going off the pic) for $1,200??? If your co-worker did sell it for that you got one HELL of a deal!!

Airdorn is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2003 Escalade AWD 6.0L

I meant $1,200.. as in twelve 100 dollar bills. It was a great deal.

The co-worker is the bosses son, and he has a few more dollars than sense. His playboy ways got the best of him, he filed bankruptcy and had to have some cash fast. Meanwhile, the Escalade had been producing some weird codes and he basically hated it, etc. So yeah, I got me a hell of a deal.

Incidentally, the little rock trick in the picture did no damage to the vehicle.

Quote Originally Posted by Airdorn
    I meant $1,200.. as in twelve 100 dollar bills. It was a great deal.

The co-worker is the bosses son, and he has a few more dollars than sense. His playboy ways got the best of him, he filed bankruptcy and had to have some cash fast. Meanwhile, the Escalade had been producing some weird codes and he basically hated it, etc. So yeah, I got me a hell of a deal.

Incidentally, the little rock trick in the picture did no damage to the vehicle.
    Holy crap you got that truck at a steal of a deal I suggest getting a code reader so you can pull the codes for the power train without a trip to the dealer
    Nice trick with the pic

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.