Cadillac Owners Forum banner
330K views 662 replies 234 participants last post by  EscaladeDream 
#1 ·
I just picked up an 2000 escalade and I'm new to the board.

I want to see some pics of your ride's.

#58 ·
Onbagz2002, those are some beautiful cars. I love the Escalade collection you have. The Escalade that is bagged looks awesome. I was looking into bagging my 2005 White Diamond Escalade but the price was a little high. I think I am just going to go with a 2/3 McGaughy's. Jrs02caddyext, yours is looking awesome too. The removal of the amber corners on the headlights really makes it look good. I haven't been able to appreciate it until the pictures on the Symbolic's came out. Great looking cars everyone.

Thanks.

#61 ·
05 Cadillac Escalade said:
Adam, is your Escalade 2WD? I am just wondering because I thought it was not possible to have a 3/5 on an AWD Escalade. I am looking to purchase a lowering kit for my 2005 Escalade, but it is AWD. I thought the only way to do it for me was with a 2/3.

Thanks.
Mine is 2wd. Alot of people say that a AWD can't be droped 3/5 but I think it can. They lift the 4x4s with more CV angles than a 3 inch drop would make.

#69 · (Edited)
Well,

Here are pics of my '02 lade. I've only owned it for less than a month, and so far my mods are 24's and a speeding ticket. :mad: Yeah, you probably read on my other thread that I put on these 24s the other day and then yesterday, I got a damn speeding ticket for going 65 in a 60.

Anyways, my plans are to install the Clifford Matrix alarm (this weekend), tint windows, big brake kit, new grill, lower it, and change all my gold emblems to chrome. Wish I can do it all at once, but i gotta save up more $$$. :thumbsup:
Then i'll move on to the interior, w/ headrest tv's, navi, etc.

Hope you guys like it.

#75 ·
Well, I finally got the chrome emblems on. Here it is.

It was an easy install. I have the set of gold that I took off if anyone might be interested in buying it before I put it on ebay. I'll list it in the classifieds for a few days here though. PM if interested. :thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.