Let's see some escalade pics - Page 23
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 39 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast
Like Tree57Likes
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, Let's see some escalade pics in Cadillac Escalade Forums; Thanks gm.. lol I think great stories are standard options on all Cadillac's We're either too young to know them, ...
    jordan00escalade is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2006 Escalade, 2002 Deville DTS

Re: Let's see some escalade pics

Thanks gm.. lol I think great stories are standard options on all Cadillac's

We're either too young to know them, or too old to tell them lol

jnrsesv is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): '05 ESV Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by J W View Post
    J W is it possible for you to post up a video with those wheels rolling? Those look way cool, the thing is though it would drive me crazy not having them pointing in the same direction when sitting still. Please don't take that the wrong way.

J W
    J W is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): CTS /CTS-V / Escalade

Not sure how to do the video thing, i will see if one of my kids can get it done for me. I had the wheels lined up when i first put them on and of course they dont stay that way.
    Quote Originally Posted by jnrsesv View Post
    J W is it possible for you to post up a video with those wheels rolling? Those look way cool, the thing is though it would drive me crazy not having them pointing in the same direction when sitting still. Please don't take that the wrong way.

Squiggly is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2004 Escalade EXT

Only 17 years old... me and my dad match now. He upgraded to an '07

s.JPGphoto-5.JPGphoto 5.JPGphoto 4.JPGphoto 3.JPGphoto 2.JPGm.JPG
    j.JPGa.JPG

J W

Great job, is that a custom sub box. I went for the JL stealth box on mine and im considering another one for the Avy. I like that grille on black. Doesnt seem to do much for the other colors.
    Quote Originally Posted by Squiggly View Post

Thank you for the complements. I had the box custom made. I was looking at the stealthboxes as well however I needed to be sure that my rifle cases would still fit in the bed (I am a competitive rifle shooter). So I went to the local custom shop and he took the dimensions with the case, and had it made by some guy in conneticut for $500. It only takes up about 10-11 inches of the bed. The grille I had to get from the dealer. We made a fake VIN and told GM we need the grille for this car. Came out much better than I thought it would. I'm surprised that they all didn't come with chrome grilles.

J W

If i get another black escalade suv i will definitely look into a grille like that. Im might even get rid of the white ext and get a black one or have it painted. My avalanche just has a regular sub box with 2 10" subs in it. I can tell the difference between the two. I like to get theater sound in my vehicles as close as possible. The box takes up about 9" of space. I probably will have another one before summer ends. I paid $550 for mine but it cost $230 to have it shipped, thing weighs 100lbs. Seeing your truck has got me looking at black ones now.

Thank you for the complements. I had the box custom made. I was looking at the stealthboxes as well however I needed to be sure that my rifle cases would still fit in the bed (I am a competitive rifle shooter). So I went to the local custom shop and he took the dimensions with the case, and had it made by some guy in conneticut for $500. It only takes up about 10-11 inches of the bed. The grille I had to get from the dealer. We made a fake VIN and told GM we need the grille for this car. Came out much better than I thought it would. I'm surprised that they all didn't come with chrome grilles.

That looks really good! I was looking directly on the JL site and it had said $1200 and didn't give dimensions, which is what scared me away from them. How is the air space in the box? I agree with you on wanting the best sound quality. That's why it drives me crazy when I am driving my dads '07 EXT, haha. I think the VIN code for the chrome grille is TB3. Once we found that we were good to go.

J W

Not sure about the air space. Its holding 2 12s and to me has a claean bass sound.
    That looks really good! I was looking directly on the JL site and it had said $1200 and didn't give dimensions, which is what scared me away from them. How is the air space in the box? I agree with you on wanting the best sound quality. That's why it drives me crazy when I am driving my dads '07 EXT, haha. I think the VIN code for the chrome grille is TB3. Once we found that we were good to go.

Ryan Mills is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1999 Escalade

Any guesses as to what make/model these rims are?

summer 012.jpg

kpatel27 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2004 Escalade

u2-55

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Mills View Post
    Any guesses as to what make/model these rims are?

Attachment 77736

Ryan Mills is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1999 Escalade

Sweet thanks, I love the clean look of them.

PIGLET is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2002 escalade

Hi im new on here but here are sum picks on my escalade on 23" giovanni alloys it gets sum good looks over here in the uk you dont see that many of them sorry about the picks i will get a better camera tomorrow
    Attached Images

PIGLET is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2002 escalade

Sorted the camera today so here are better picks or my ride
    Attached Images

jnrsesv is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): '05 ESV Platinum

piglet nice ride mannn!!! Although looks like you need to "defog" the headlamp plastics with the rubbing alcohol routine.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.