Cadillac Owners Forum banner

service ride control

2K views 15 replies 4 participants last post by  the cadillac man 
#1 ·
my esv gave me the dreaded message last night after comming out of the vet.i went through the old topics last night alot of info to take in so if anyone wants to chime in on what they think is the best remedy besides stock. please tell why.

#8 ·
I bought the Bilstein AS-2700s for the rear. They are passive for the dampening but have the air bladder for the height adjustment. I really like the ride and can't tell the difference from the OEM ones. Just my opinion, but I'm happy with the purchase. My OEMs had small pin hole leaks, that would leak out the air 30 mins after the truck was shut off. Still have the OEM shocks on the front.

#10 ·
never mind disregard this topic i just got under my esv and much to my suprise on the shocks i saw a strutmaster.com sticker. so i really dont know why the compressor is running every time i start it up.now im going to look at the fuse block next. so thanks for all of your help anyway.

#11 ·
caprice man 76 said:
never mind disregard this topic i just got under my esv and much to my suprise on the shocks i saw a strutmaster.com sticker. so i really dont know why the compressor is running every time i start it up.now im going to look at the fuse block next. so thanks for all of your help anyway.
The compressor kicks on if the truck sits for awhile
I know mine does due to this cold weather

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.