Foose or Dub - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, Foose or Dub in Cadillac Escalade Forums; Here's the wheels I just bought. I'm no photographer and it was in my garage which is real dark....
    Sky High Ent. is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Re: Foose or Dub

Here's the wheels I just bought. I'm no photographer and it was in my garage which is real dark.

womsterr is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Note to self. My truck needs a lowering kit and bigger rotors when the big wheels go on!

Quote Originally Posted by womsterr
    Note to self. My truck needs a lowering kit and bigger rotors when the big wheels go on!
    yeah i know

v10king is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Are those 24's or 22's? What size tire also?

Thanks!

24's. Tires are 305/35/24
    It's a bad pic from close up, I'll take one from far away , the pic makes the wheels look a little smaller.

Thanks for te reply. That would be awesome if you could take some more shots. Possibly the one you were talking about as well as a wheel closeup would be great.

I am buying 24's soon and Hankook is the way I was leaning. I would like to get a better look at them anyways.

So, how is the ride with the Hankook's? Is it decent?

Thanks!
    Paul

Synergetic is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 02 ESCALADE

I heard Hankook has the best ride, even over Kumho. I still stick to Kumhos and BFG's though. Ive had no problem with the ride, especially since it won't be that big of a difference riding on 24's. I like the thread style on both BFG's and Kumho's too.

Honestly I didn't know anything about tires or what was best. The Hankooks came on the wheels already. I was just telling a friend how it feels smoother than usual . I had 22's before and felt every bump in the road. My truck seems a little quiter as well.

womsterr is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Hmmm....your saying the 24s feel smoother than 22s - how can that be? I really like the look of 24s but i'm having trouble with going with 22s or 24s. I am always traveling with my kids and everything and don't want a crappy ride...

Quote Originally Posted by womsterr
    Hmmm....your saying the 24s feel smoother than 22s - how can that be? I really like the look of 24s but i'm having trouble with going with 22s or 24s. I am always traveling with my kids and everything and don't want a crappy ride...
    I think it's the tires. Although I did notice they kind of follow the curves in the pavement alot. I don't think there's a huge difference from 22 to 24.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High Ent.
    I think it's the tires. Although I did notice they kind of follow the curves in the pavement alot. I don't think there's a huge difference from 22 to 24.
    More Pics?

LV_V is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '11 Evo Green V Coupe - 6MT

Your tire pressure is also going to have a huge effect on ride quality with 35 or 40 series tires.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.