Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Foose or Dub

Re: Foose or Dub

Here's the wheels I just bought. I'm no photographer and it was in my garage which is real dark.

Note to self. My truck needs a lowering kit and bigger rotors when the big wheels go on!

Quote Originally Posted by womsterr
    Note to self. My truck needs a lowering kit and bigger rotors when the big wheels go on!
    yeah i know

Are those 24's or 22's? What size tire also?

Thanks!

24's. Tires are 305/35/24
    It's a bad pic from close up, I'll take one from far away , the pic makes the wheels look a little smaller.

Thanks for te reply. That would be awesome if you could take some more shots. Possibly the one you were talking about as well as a wheel closeup would be great.

I am buying 24's soon and Hankook is the way I was leaning. I would like to get a better look at them anyways.

So, how is the ride with the Hankook's? Is it decent?

Thanks!
    Paul

Synergetic is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 02 ESCALADE

I heard Hankook has the best ride, even over Kumho. I still stick to Kumhos and BFG's though. Ive had no problem with the ride, especially since it won't be that big of a difference riding on 24's. I like the thread style on both BFG's and Kumho's too.

Honestly I didn't know anything about tires or what was best. The Hankooks came on the wheels already. I was just telling a friend how it feels smoother than usual . I had 22's before and felt every bump in the road. My truck seems a little quiter as well.

Hmmm....your saying the 24s feel smoother than 22s - how can that be? I really like the look of 24s but i'm having trouble with going with 22s or 24s. I am always traveling with my kids and everything and don't want a crappy ride...

Quote Originally Posted by womsterr
    Hmmm....your saying the 24s feel smoother than 22s - how can that be? I really like the look of 24s but i'm having trouble with going with 22s or 24s. I am always traveling with my kids and everything and don't want a crappy ride...
    I think it's the tires. Although I did notice they kind of follow the curves in the pavement alot. I don't think there's a huge difference from 22 to 24.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High Ent.
    I think it's the tires. Although I did notice they kind of follow the curves in the pavement alot. I don't think there's a huge difference from 22 to 24.
    More Pics?

LV_V is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '11 Evo Green V Coupe - 6MT

Your tire pressure is also going to have a huge effect on ride quality with 35 or 40 series tires.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12