Cadillac Owners Forum banner
646 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  nyssa7 
#1 ·
Thinking about buying an EXT from the US, but its a big committment when I've only ever seen pictures of them, and not seen one in the metal. None of the major UK importers have one in stock, despite their adverts and web sites saying that they do - but it would be nice to check one out so I can make a better informed decision

What's rear leg room like for example, every picture I've seen (usually on eBay) makes the rear seat look a little cramped

Thanks

Trevor

#3 ·
Appreciate that - the figures in the brochure look OK, just the pictures look like the back of the front seat is awful close to the rear seat. Maybe everyone takes their pictures with the front seat fully back, and as I'm 5'6" its going to be a long way forward from that

#5 ·
No, we are allowed to drive our cars on the left side of the road with the steering wheel on the left too. Its no big deal, ALL my cars and the wife's car are left hand drive

In something as big as an Escalade, its irrelevant as we can see over the vehicles in front

Some companies do exist over here to convert the steering for those not so comfortable with sitting on the left, but usually this is for cars they think can sell in decent numbers so as to make the conversion viable

I'm led to believe Australia is not so lucky and its impossible to import left hand drive vehicles (or maybe its just less than 10 years old that are not allowed in)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.