service departments , long island
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, service departments , long island in Cadillac Escalade Forums; Was wondering if anyone has had any experience (good or bad) they would share. Looking to bring in the truck ...
    jimmy88 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

service departments , long island

Was wondering if anyone has had any experience (good or bad) they would share.
    Looking to bring in the truck for some issues.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Nobody here from long island new york?

SHABBBBAB is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 04 ESCALADE ESV

Re: service departments , long island

Im in Long Island and I go to Paul Conte Cadillac in Freeport and Sarant Cadillac in Farmingdale.I own for almost 10 years a 2004 escalade esv. Both dealerships sent out coupons that I use for service and sometimes when they don't send out coupons if you look on the website u can print the coupons out. Paul conte is closer to me and its convenient and they are open on saturdays. Sarant is about 20 miles from me but they don't open on Saturday but the parts department is real good and they have a lot of stuff in stock and don't have to order them like other dealerships. The parts department also discounts parts last year I had to buy a drivers side mirror glass Paul conte was selling it for almost $400 I went to Sarant and got it for $330 after tax. Sarant if you don't schedule an appointment if u don't reach there within 2 hours of the opening they turn u down. Paul conte theres been times I went there 10am or 11 am and still got serviced even though I sat there and wait. Paul conte dealership is more modern than Sarant the showroom is old and historic only cool thing about Sarant is they got a Ferrari 360 Modena parked in the service bay when you drive in.

North Bay Cadillac service in Roslyn/east Hills I went once to the parts department to ask for a mirror motor and the 3 guys at the desk are a--holes. When I told them I need for an 04 ESV he started asking me if I ever been there before and the Vin # and all kind of questions like he was a police officer. Most GM dealers they can look up the part without the last 6 digits of the Vin especially a common part like the mirror motor or mirror glass. THen they say come back with the VIn or else we not gonna order it. So I told them if I go home and get the Vin can I call on the phone and order the parts guy says U have to pay for it first before we can order it. I walked out after he told me that. I called Sarant a couple of days later and the guy ordered the mirror motor on the phone with me and when I went to pick it up I paid for it. The service department I never brought my truck there to fix I remembered when North Bay used to post ads for porters and valets and parts countermen in Newsday and I applied about 3 or 4 times while going to school and they never called me So why should I give them my hard earned money.

I know atlantic is the Pitts, they make you feel like you should thank them for being there so you can give them your money.
    Parts always come in broken according to them. So it takes two weeks to do a one day job. I'm trying king orourke this time,hope they are not the same way.
    If they are there is no faith left in gm at all. Then I will go back to ford

the cadillac man is online now Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 03 cadillac escalade
    These stories remind me of my Chrysler years

I had to drive a hour to just get parts on my cordoba as the local dealer(which was a half hour drive to get to) couldn't get them(I was like WTF)

Same story with my second Chrysler(99 Concorde lxi) local dealer couldn't do certain things(again I was like WTF)

Two hours just to replace the starter because the cat is right next to it making it a circus act to remove if you tried yourself(not to mention getting the car high enough to work under) and a 300+ job at the dealer for just labor

I have also had experience(bad I might add) with ford too(not mine though)

I understand dealers are crap at certain places so I feel your pain

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.