Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Any Auxiliary or iPod port?

1K views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  the cadillac man 
#1 ·
Hello,
I purchased a 2004 Escalade yesterday and while I was looking through the truck I couldn't find an auxiliary/iPod port anywhere. Does that year truck not have one? Is there anyway I can have one installed in there? I only plan on having the truck for no more than 3 years. After that, I plan on getting a newer Escalade. It does have XM Satellite Radio but I have it in my 2010 convertible and it's a little overrated. I would love to be able to plug my phone up into an aux port and listen to my music. I'm open to having the radio changed but not exactly sure I want to. Thanks for your help. I'm liking my new truck even though I'm having a little buyers remorse...I guess cause I paid cash for it. Overall, it's nice and luxurious...better than my old Dodge Journey! Thx

#4 ·
annayet said:
Thanks! Do you know if it works with Samsung Galaxy phones or just Apple iPhone and ipods? Will I lose functionality of my steering wheel buttons or the navigation?
The interface cord is iPod/iPhone only but the aux in and Bluetooth will work with any phone

No you don't lose the steering wheel controls or the nav features(I have the nav system and everything works as it should)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.