My Escalade Pictures
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, My Escalade Pictures in Cadillac Escalade Forums; 2002 Cadillac Escalade: Featured in Truckin Magazine, ChromeOnline.com, L.A. Style Magazine, and ilovewheels.com. 3rd place at DUB in San Francisco ...
    Synergetic is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 02 ESCALADE

My Escalade Pictures

2002 Cadillac Escalade:

Featured in Truckin Magazine, ChromeOnline.com, L.A. Style Magazine, and ilovewheels.com. 3rd place at DUB in San Francisco for overall paint. Featured on G4 tech TV on September 14. Chrome and Flames: Issue #10. Street Trucks issue.

CashmanCustoms.com house of colors true blue and black two tone paint job. Silver tribal flames cut up two tone paint job with ghosted Caddi shields throughout silver flames. Caddi shields ghosted on rear side of mirrors. Ghosted "ESCALADE" in front doors in replacement of silver stock ESCALADE emblems. 24" DUB badges in front with DUB emblems in back. Tribal flames in window tint and cadi shield wrapped in flames in very back window tint. Front chrome tow hooks. Trenz billet grill. 2-Street Glow in grill, underneath, and in stereo system.

The Escalade is AWD with airbags in front and rear. Two 7 gallon tanks. two Thomas 450 compressors. Blitzluft switch box with 8 pins. 1/2" valves with 1/2" blue hoses. DJM upper and lower control arms and aftermarket ball joints. Work done by BC Fabrication.

The engine has a Volant cool air intake, custom fabricated cross brace for engine block, Flowmaster dual 40 exhaust, with dual batteries under the hood. Cashman Customs custom paint work on underside of hood.

The wheels are 24" Gen-X Fusions (24x10.5) wrapped with Kumho tires (365x35x24). Upgraded front and back Baer 14 inch cross drilled rotors.

The interior is not complete yet. So far, a PS2 replaces the passenger airbag hidden behind a small billet sliding door. 8 inch Pioneer monitor in dash center channel, AC controls relocated to ash tray compartment. 4 player adapter for PS2 mounted in second row center console in 12v compartment. TV Tuner, 12 Disc CD Changer, Electric and Neon glow switches all located inside center console. VIPER alarm system with remote start, remote windows, etc. Stero enclosed behind 3rd row seat!*

The stereo system includes 6-1/2" flip out Pioneer DVD head unit, 12 disc CD changer, with all Kicker speakers and amps. Two 5" front kick pods, four 6" kick pods in all doors, and three 10" L-7 Solo Barik squares in custom fiberglass enclosure with 2 Kicker amps mounted above speakers. Entire stereo encased by mirrors with neon blue glow, and wrapped with factory leather. "ESCALADE" is cut out of the plexi glass covering both amps.

Thats about it for now... a lot of plans will happen soon in the near future!! Formerly the "Daddilac"...

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Re: My Escalade Pictures

More photos...

RaGzEmCeE is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

looks sick as **** ... post some pictures of it slammed though

Thanks for the comments. I'll try and get a few shots of it slammed when I get off work.

jrs05caddyext is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Escalade

very very nice. cant wait to see more pics of it slammed.

Rolex is offline Super Moderator
    Automobile(s): 2008 Nissan Titan, 1996 Jeep Wrangler

Looks very nice. It seems like your Lade draws a lot of attention. I'll bet that stereo has turned a few heads before too. Strong work!
    The above post is my 2 cents....nothing more.

Spittin Game is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): E

Sick!

RaGzEmCeE is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

im guessin you live in LA or somewhere around it? who did your stereo install

Quote Originally Posted by RaGzEmCeE
    im guessin you live in LA or somewhere around it? who did your stereo install
    Northern California. Paradyme in Sacramento did the stereo. They also did all the monitor installations. The lac is featured on that site, along with two other vehicles.

http://www.paradyme.com/mobile-demo.html

Also, we'll be at the Mopar show on the 14th of August. Its going to be huge!!!!

http://www.moparsf.com/

Take a look for yourself.

CAD-E! is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2003 Cadillac Escalade (sold)

are you gonna be entering your escalade in the lowrider and dub show @ cow palace again? i remember seeing your escalade last year.

I'll most likely be there. The lac took 3rd for overall paint at the DUB show last year.

Here are the other photos that were requested:

ItsAdam1 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

How much was you air bag system? Do you have any pics of te front set-up, that show how the baggs are mounted?

ILLNALI is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2003 DENALI bagged on 26's.. 2008 GS350 murdered

Quote Originally Posted by ItsAdam1
    How much was you air bag system? Do you have any pics of te front set-up, that show how the baggs are mounted?
    yeah man you can not just pop on here and not talk about AWD air bags. That is like the most important question lurking around this forum!!!

By the way nice truck I saw the article in Truckin' a few months back. I told them I want to wait and get my bag setup right and then let them feature my shit.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.