My Escalade Pictures - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, My Escalade Pictures in Cadillac Escalade Forums; Originally Posted by ILLNALI yeah man you can not just pop on here and not talk about AWD air bags. ...
    Synergetic is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 02 ESCALADE

Re: My Escalade Pictures

Quote Originally Posted by ILLNALI
    yeah man you can not just pop on here and not talk about AWD air bags. That is like the most important question lurking around this forum!!!

By the way nice truck I saw the article in Truckin' a few months back. I told them I want to wait and get my bag setup right and then let them feature my shit.
    Hahah. I'll see what I can do...

hilldo is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 99 Escalade | 05 STS

Yeah!

I was checking out the pix and when I hit the shot of the switches I blurted out, "Ooooooohhh sheeet, that shit's sittin on switches!"

I'd love to see all the necks break when that thing goes by!

Yup, purchased stock in August of 2001 and was bagged within months!! I think its the first to be bagged. People said it couldn't be done on AWD, but they made it work. Same with the stereo system; people said they couldn't fit that kind of system without removing the 3rd row seat and they made it work!!

The air bag system was built by http://www.bcfabrication.com/ in Carmichael, CA. I suggest you give them a call if you're interested. You won't believe how clean it is!!! Nothing but quality.

ItsAdam1 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

The reson I am asking B/c I wanted to bag my Ecalade first but then decided to go static drop 3/5. But ride is kinda krappy, I hear bags are smoother. Also when I talked to extensive metal works in houston, tx they told me I needed to have new LCa's and UCA's built so that the system to function right. I noticed you used DJM arms. do you have a bump steer when driving at a certin speed?

I don't go over 60-65 mph on the freeway and its rare that i'll go over 45 on regular streets. I'm the young grandpa driver in my town. I'm very careful with the truck. Keep in mind that if you bag your truck, its not going to be a luxurious ride. If you're seeking an exotic SUV ride, you're going to want to go back to stock height and put your 17's back on. Its all part of the game... you want to ride in style, you'll bend when it comes to how it rides... you know? Keep in mind, my caddi is the first ever AWD SUV to ever be bagged!!!!! A lot of respect comes from that. It all comes down to if you want a ride that sits on bags with extensive height levels or if you want to ride luxuriously, which primarily how the lade is suppose to drive when sold new off the lot.

Also keep in mind, if you choose to bag your lade. You won't be driving it for a while. Its going to spend a lot of time away from home.

blingblingcv is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast

They dont look all the same but I have seen a couple of escalades that look like they copied ya whole setup on ebay. Even have the same similiar rims as well

Yup, the Cadillac dealership in Scottsdale has done a few Escalades brand new and sold them on ebay for loads of $$. I saw the blue and tan one I think, and the tribal flames weren't as large as my lac.

hcvone is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 2013 CTSV Coupe , 2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX

Nice looking truck

blingblingcv is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast

[QUOTE=Synergetic]Yup, the Cadillac dealership in Scottsdale has done a few Escalades brand new and sold them on ebay for loads of $$. I saw the blue and tan one I think, and the tribal flames weren't as large as my lac.[/QU OTE]

Ya ya those are the dudes man, i would trademarked ya style or something man. They are getting paid off those Escalades

Yup, their Escalades are selling for good amounts of money. Its all good, the lac has been in about 10-12 magazines (not including the DVD's) so they and everybody else knows damn straight who the daddy of that style is.

Thanks for the friendly comments hcvone.

jahngga is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

is there different stages of airbag setups i could buy? I wanna bag mines so I could lower it just to the point where there would be no gap (when parked of course). i'm not into slammin the thing to the ground like some do. any advise?

My airbag system is fully custom by BC Fabrication. They did an extremely clean and awesome job. However, it can get expensive. And keep in mind, my Escalade was the first AWD SUV to ever be bagged so its even more expensive if you have AWD and not 2WD.

BC Fabrication
    7846 Fair Oaks Blvd.

Carmichael, CA 95608
    Telephone: (916) 944-3916

Email: brentsbu@aol.com

Good luck...

caddy04 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Where did you buy your grille.

Kartik1030 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

all i gotta say is....nice effin ride...

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.