Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, so this just hapened at the Car Wash... in Cadillac Escalade Forums; Originally Posted by MoistCabbage They do make at least one hose attachment intended for undercarriage washing. It sprays kets of ...
- 03-04-14 01:49 PM #16Originally Posted by MoistCabbage
I (so far) haven't had snow freeze to the roof but there's always a first time for it to happen
- 03-05-14 09:55 PM #17
Re: so this just hapened at the Car Wash...
Winter is the reason I have my Dodge Dakota!! I wouldn't dare take my Escalade out in a snow storm! So I guess I dont really have to worry about that, but there is no way I would even consider pulling the EXT threw any automatic wash bay! Way to high pressured imo, and they cost alot more then doing it yourself in the truck bay, and don't get it nearly as clean!
- 03-05-14 11:09 PM #18Originally Posted by Silent_Assasin
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE Ratchet Handle & Socket Set
SAE Ratchet Handle & Socket Set - 14 Piece; 1/4" Drive Ratchet Handle & Socket Set
- PowerTorque Tools - Universal Joint Set
Universal Joint Set - 3 Piece; 1/4 Inch, 3/8 Inch, 1/2 Inch
- PowerTorque Tools - Flare Nut Wrench Set
Flare Nut Wrench Set - 3 Piece; SAE; Includes: 3/8" X 7/16", 1/2" X 9/16" & 5/8" X 11/16"