WTB 04-06 Escalade EXT
Cadillac
 

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, WTB 04-06 Escalade EXT in Cadillac Escalade Forums; Looking to buy an 04-06 Escalade Ext, White Diamond, would prefer under 90k but not a deal breaker if it's ...
  1. #1
    Jim1761 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2003 Escalade EXT
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    22

    WTB 04-06 Escalade EXT

    Looking to buy an 04-06 Escalade Ext, White Diamond, would prefer under 90k but not a deal breaker if it's nice. I am in the North east region but willing to travel if it's what I am looking for, have cash and am looking to buy now, let me know what you have....Thank You.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    the cadillac man's Avatar
    the cadillac man is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 03 cadillac escalade
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    speedwell tn,
    Posts
    7,861
    Take a look on yahoo autos

    That's how I found mine

  4. #3
    65kaiser is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Crystal Beach Florida
    Age
    57
    Posts
    47

    Re: WTB 04-06 Escalade EXT

    Is the white Diamond your only choice of color?

  5. #4
    the cadillac man's Avatar
    the cadillac man is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 03 cadillac escalade
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    speedwell tn,
    Posts
    7,861
    Quote Originally Posted by 65kaiser
    Is the white Diamond your only choice of color?
    Nope I got mine in black
    There is also a blue color and a few other colors

  6. #5
    65kaiser is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Crystal Beach Florida
    Age
    57
    Posts
    47

    Re: WTB 04-06 Escalade EXT

    I know that, I was asking the OP if the white was the only color he would consider.

  7. #6
    the cadillac man's Avatar
    the cadillac man is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 03 cadillac escalade
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    speedwell tn,
    Posts
    7,861
    Quote Originally Posted by 65kaiser
    I know that, I was asking the OP if the white was the only color he would consider.
    My mistake

  8. #7
    mikejgabriel4 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Escalade EXT
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2

    Re: WTB 04-06 Escalade EXT

    I have a 05 EXT, White Diamond with 76K and I am stationed in Connecticut. I've been thinking about selling.

  9. #8
    big rob 1's Avatar
    big rob 1 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2007 EXT
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    391

    Re: WTB 04-06 Escalade EXT

    get an 07+ such a better truck than a 06 and older

  10. #9
    65kaiser is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Crystal Beach Florida
    Age
    57
    Posts
    47

    Re: WTB 04-06 Escalade EXT

    I have a 2004 EXT with 69k in super condition in black, I am considering selling.

  11. #10
    Silent_Assasin's Avatar
    Silent_Assasin is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2005 Escalade EXT - Rip Tide Blue
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Age
    27
    Posts
    129

    Re: WTB 04-06 Escalade EXT

    Quote Originally Posted by big rob 1 View Post
    get an 07+ such a better truck than a 06 and older
    LOL! no way!...06 and older are made a million times better then the 07+ with that recycled garbage interior and cheap leather, not to mention that god awful ugly clock on the dash! you cant beat the 05 or 06 models!

  12. #11
    the cadillac man's Avatar
    the cadillac man is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 03 cadillac escalade
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    speedwell tn,
    Posts
    7,861
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Assasin
    LOL! no way!...06 and older are made a million times better then the 07+ with that recycled garbage interior and cheap leather, not to mention that god awful ugly clock on the dash! you cant beat the 05 or 06 models!
    I seen a 07 at my local dealer by chance and I agree the seats looked cheaper made then the ones in my 03(crazy if you ask me)

  13. #12
    Lepper is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 05 Escalade
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Savannah
    Posts
    21

    Re: WTB 04-06 Escalade EXT

    2nd gen is my favorite by far. 3rd Gen in my opinion has too much chrome and just another completely different shape.

  14. #13
    Silent_Assasin's Avatar
    Silent_Assasin is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2005 Escalade EXT - Rip Tide Blue
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Age
    27
    Posts
    129

    Re: WTB 04-06 Escalade EXT

    Quote Originally Posted by the cadillac man View Post
    I seen a 07 at my local dealer by chance and I agree the seats looked cheaper made then the ones in my 03(crazy if you ask me)
    yep, they are WAY cheaper! the seats in the 07+ wear out sooooo fast its ridicilous, I have seen 2011's already torn from normal wear and tear! That is just unacceptable, especially for the price of these trucks! not to mention the paper thin trunk carpet manufacturers used on the 07-13 models. And honest to god, in 07 more companies started using 79% RECYCLED GARBAGE to make the interiors of their vehicles! Its sickening! I know first hand because I detail cars for a living, and the new stuff they used up untill 2013 is absolutely IMPOSSIBLE to get clean! It is so much more of a pain to work with because of the cheapness of the material! (ask anyone who professionally details cars) ..Luckily almost all manufacturers have resorted back to better quality materials in the 2013 and 2014 models since Mopar set the standard high of better quality interiors! It should honestly be illegal for companies to be charging the prices they do for these vehicles essentially made out of PLASTIC! Its absolutely sickening!

  15. #14
    Trackstar85's Avatar
    Trackstar85 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 99' Seville STS, Sterling Silver; 03'Escalade EXT, WDP
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    DC/PG_County
    Age
    29
    Posts
    6

    Re: WTB 04-06 Escalade EXT

    /\/\/\ I second that. I detail cars too and its WAYYY easier to clean an older vehicle because the materials used in the interior are easier to work with, more durable, and even more comfortable. My 03 feels like its still new and is holding up well after 11 years and 163,XXX miles. I've driven many newer vehicles and they don't compare. Only thing they have is more electronics to divert your attention. Mopar has really set the standard these days.

  16. #15
    the cadillac man's Avatar
    the cadillac man is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 03 cadillac escalade
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    speedwell tn,
    Posts
    7,861
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Assasin
    yep, they are WAY cheaper! the seats in the 07+ wear out sooooo fast its ridicilous, I have seen 2011's already torn from normal wear and tear! That is just unacceptable, especially for the price of these trucks! not to mention the paper thin trunk carpet manufacturers used on the 07-13 models. And honest to god, in 07 more companies started using 79% RECYCLED GARBAGE to make the interiors of their vehicles! Its sickening! I know first hand because I detail cars for a living, and the new stuff they used up untill 2013 is absolutely IMPOSSIBLE to get clean! It is so much more of a pain to work with because of the cheapness of the material! (ask anyone who professionally details cars) ..Luckily almost all manufacturers have resorted back to better quality materials in the 2013 and 2014 models since Mopar set the standard high of better quality interiors! It should honestly be illegal for companies to be charging the prices they do for these vehicles essentially made out of PLASTIC! Its absolutely sickening!
    Ford started the garbage interior move during those years why gm copied them is beyond me

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Bookmarks

Cadillac Posting Rules

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Read about Lincoln | Buick | Kia Forte Forum
Need products for your Cadillac? Check out your options at the links below:

custom floor mats | Cadillac Chrome and Black Chrome Wheels | window tinting