Best bet on finding a 2nd row bench seat to replace cpt chairs and a cargo screen for
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, Best bet on finding a 2nd row bench seat to replace cpt chairs and a cargo screen for in Cadillac Escalade Forums; my 05 Escalade? Can you order that stuff thru a local Caddy dealer if you have no luck on eBay? ...
    clark w. griswold is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2005 Escalade

Best bet on finding a 2nd row bench seat to replace cpt chairs and a cargo screen for

my 05 Escalade? Can you order that stuff thru a local Caddy dealer if you have no luck on eBay?

Thanks.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

z0lt3c is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2003 Escalade 6.0

Re: Best bet on finding a 2nd row bench seat to replace cpt chairs and a cargo screen

You can order through a site like GMpartsdirect.com -- They will be cheaper then the dealer but still expensive.

A cargo screen is pretty easy to find on ebay, should be under $100 shipped.

The bench seat is something you should be able to trade for, I would post some for trade type posts. I PM'd you about trading for my bench.

mikedyk43 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2006 Escalade
    Quote Originally Posted by clark w. griswold View Post
    my 05 Escalade? Can you order that stuff thru a local Caddy dealer if you have no luck on eBay?

Thanks.
    What color are you looking for and where are you located?

clark w. griswold is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2005 Escalade

Re: Best bet on finding a 2nd row bench seat to replace cpt chairs and a cargo screen

I have the slate interior and I am beginning to see that it may be pretty rare. I am in Northern Va, DC area.

Rangers lead the way.

MSG (ret) Carter Sensabaugh

I have the slate interior and I am beginning to see that it may be pretty rare. I am in Northern Va, DC area.

Rangers lead the way.

Bummer, I've got a shale bench in mine that I'm thinking about replacing with the captain's chairs. I'm also in southern California (out by Wally World). So it would be a long trip anyway for the Griswolds...

Thanks for your service MSG.

ccooper91 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2002 Escalade

I have a 2002 with tan bench seat lets trade i want captian chairs

Quote Originally Posted by ccooper91 View Post
    I have a 2002 with tan bench seat lets trade i want captian chairs
    Where are you located?

wake is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2007 STS-V, 2005 Escalade

Rangers lead the way.

I'm in NoVA and I have a gray cargo cover that I need to get rid of. Is shale the gray color or the tan color?

I wound up with mine when I bought the wrong version off of eBay, it's too wide. Are you a standard or ESV version? I think mine is for the ESV, either that or a model without rear air conditioning (Tahoe maybe?). You need to take a measurement of the spot where the shade snaps in to make sure you get the right shade or you'll wind up like me with the wrong part. It appears to be about 3" too wide to fit when compressed on the ends.

Mark Edward Morrison is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Tan is shale

Mike42p is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2006 Escalade ESV
    I'm in va beach and possibly looking to get captains chairs and trade my tan bench. Let me know.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.