Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, Error code P0305 in Cadillac Escalade Forums; I have code for misfire on cylinder 5. I have changed the spark plugs, reset the computer, but it still ...
- 10-27-13 09:02 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): escalade
- Join Date
- Oct 2013
Error code P0305
I have code for misfire on cylinder 5. I have changed the spark plugs, reset the computer, but it still throws the code. Could it be the coil or fuel injector? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
- 10-28-13 07:47 AM #2Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
- Automobile(s): '05 ESV Platinum
- Join Date
- Feb 2010
- Sunny South Carolina
Re: Error code P0305
Switch the coil with another cylinder. If the misfire follows then you know its the coil.
- 11-01-13 02:56 PM #3
I only have one coil
I have a 1999 escalade
- 11-01-13 03:16 PM #4Originally Posted by topmillwright
- 11-30-13 05:52 PM #5
Problem solved! Replaced the intake gasket.
- 12-01-13 01:14 AM #6
- 12-01-13 01:48 AM #7
Great news to hear
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Air Tool Kit
Air Tool Kit - 17 PieceMore on PowerTorque Tools - Air Tool Kit
- PowerTorque Tools - Metric Hex Bits Set
Metric Hex Bits Set - 7 Piece; 3/8" Drive; Metric; Metric Hex Bits; Contains: 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 7mm, 8mm & 10mm
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE & Metric Socket Set
SAE & Metric Socket Set - 19 Piece; 1/4" Drive