Cadillac Owners Forum banner

2005 RollsRoyce Phantom front end on an ESV?

7K views 17 replies 11 participants last post by  Kartik1030 
G
#1 · (Edited)
I just saw an ESV with a 2005 RollsRoyce Phantom front end. Truck was all black in front of Madison Square Garden. Head lights, fog lights, driving lights all operable. If someone didn't know any better it looked OEM - as if RollsRoyce made the truck. No Caddy emblems - rear lights LED's, sitting on black rims between 24 and 26 inches.

Does someone offer a conversion for this, if so how much?

G
#5 ·
RaGzEmCeE said:
im not saying it lookd out of place but its kinda weird ... thats like when people put esalade fronts on their trucks its the same thing just much differnt price range .. its weird
I feel you. Some folks will strive to be different. In this case it's obvious at any cost. I don't think he will see anyone go to that extreme anytime soon. I'm wondering where and how it was done.

#6 ·
Everyone's trying to be unique. After seeing 10 trucks all lowered, big wheels and dual exhaust they start looking the same after while. Nothing unique about'em. This is definitely unique! Not something I would do....but unique.

G
#9 ·
ILLNALI said:
no pics? that thing must be ridicilous!!!!!
No I apologize for not being able to take pics. It appeared to have a driver. There was a boxing match at the "Garden" that night so who knows if it belonged to a limo company or was indivdually owned. All I can say is it looked "crazy". I did a search and I couldn't turn up any customizing shops who offer such a thing, Furthermore if it wasn't fabricated how would you go about ordering a Phantom front end? Money talks though - and it's obvious cost wasn't an issue.

#10 ·
I know who built the truck, and it is privately owned, and you should see more soon... The truck inside and out is amazing, and I mean amazing, and the level and quality of work, is 100 percent perfect. If you thought the outside was crazy with the stainless steel hood, the supercharged engine, the brembo brakes, the interior is suede and leather EVERYWHERE, the doors are all leather, the seats recline, the roof is half glass, honestly, untill you open the suicide doors, you cant even imagine, and it doesnt stop there... Thats all im going to say...

G
#14 ·
mallettv said:
I know who built the truck, and it is privately owned, and you should see more soon... The truck inside and out is amazing, and I mean amazing, and the level and quality of work, is 100 percent perfect. If you thought the outside was crazy with the stainless steel hood, the supercharged engine, the brembo brakes, the interior is suede and leather EVERYWHERE, the doors are all leather, the seats recline, the roof is half glass, honestly, untill you open the suicide doors, you cant even imagine, and it doesnt stop there... Thats all im going to say...
What is this some sort of secret project vehicle?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.