Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, AC issue in Cadillac Escalade Forums; While running errands the ac on passenger side started blowing warm air in my 05 escalade. Was working fine and ...
- 10-05-13 07:50 AM #1Cadillac Owners Fanatic
- Automobile(s): 2005 Escalade, 2002 SL 500 Silver Arrow
- Join Date
- Jan 2012
- Plano, Texas
While running errands the ac on passenger side started blowing warm air in my 05 escalade. Was working fine and the driver side is fine. I believe the issue is the actuator? If so where is it located and is it difficult to change?
- 10-05-13 08:44 PM #2Originally Posted by vicb
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE & Metric Socket Set
SAE & Metric Socket Set - 19 Piece; 1/4" Drive
- PowerTorque Tools - Metric Hex Bits Set
Metric Hex Bits Set - 7 Piece; 3/8" Drive; Metric; Metric Hex Bits; Contains: 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 7mm, 8mm & 10mm
- PowerTorque Tools - Tool Bag
Tool Bag - 15 InchMore on PowerTorque Tools - Tool Bag