Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, AC issue in Cadillac Escalade Forums; While running errands the ac on passenger side started blowing warm air in my 05 escalade. Was working fine and ...
- 10-05-13 07:50 AM #1Cadillac Owners Fanatic
- Automobile(s): 2005 Escalade, 2002 SL 500 Silver Arrow
- Join Date
- Jan 2012
- Plano, Texas
While running errands the ac on passenger side started blowing warm air in my 05 escalade. Was working fine and the driver side is fine. I believe the issue is the actuator? If so where is it located and is it difficult to change?
- 10-05-13 08:44 PM #2Originally Posted by vicb
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Stubby Hex Bits Socket Set
Stubby Hex Bits Socket Set - 9 Piece; 1/4" & 3/8" Drive; Metric Stubby Hex Bit Socket Set; Contains: 1/4" Drive: 6mm, 7mm, 8mm & 10mm, 3/8" Drive: 12mm, 14mm, 17mm, 18mm & 19mm
- PowerTorque Tools - Flare Nut Wrench Set
Flare Nut Wrench Set - 3 Piece; Metric; Includes: 10mm X 11mm, 12mm X 13mm & 15mm X 17mm
- PowerTorque Tools - Ratchet Handle & Socket Set
Ratchet Handle & Socket Set - 14 Piece; 1/4" Drive Ratchet Handle & Metric Socket Set