Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, AC issue in Cadillac Escalade Forums; While running errands the ac on passenger side started blowing warm air in my 05 escalade. Was working fine and ...
- 10-05-13 08:50 AM #1Cadillac Owners Fanatic
- Automobile(s): 2005 Escalade, 2002 SL 500 Silver Arrow
- Join Date
- Jan 2012
- Plano, Texas
While running errands the ac on passenger side started blowing warm air in my 05 escalade. Was working fine and the driver side is fine. I believe the issue is the actuator? If so where is it located and is it difficult to change?
- 10-05-13 09:44 PM #2Originally Posted by vicb
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- Sylvania SilverStar - Halogen Bulb
Halogen Bulb - H11 SilverStar Headlight Bulb, 2 pack
- Keeper - Vehicle Recovery Strap
Vehicle Recovery Strap - 20 Foot Length X 2 Inch WidthMore on Keeper - Vehicle Recovery Strap
- Titan - Drill Bits
Drill Bits - Step Drill Bit; Titanium; Coated High Speed SteelMore on Titan - Drill Bits