Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, Led tail unit keeps blowing fuse. in Cadillac Escalade Forums; Hi, Bought led tail light units. One works and one doesn't. The flasher was flashing fast, now none of the ...
- 09-03-13 03:48 PM #1Cadillac Owners Fanatic
- Automobile(s): 2004 Escalade 6.0
- Join Date
- Feb 2009
- Glasgow, Scotland
Led tail unit keeps blowing fuse.
Bought led tail light units. One works and one doesn't. The flasher was flashing fast, now none of the turn signals work.
What's going on?
It's the full units and they have the resistors pre wired so they are plug and play.
- 09-03-13 03:59 PM #2Originally Posted by John P
- 09-03-13 07:41 PM #3
Figured it out. You need to make sure the black wires in the tail lights are in line with the black wires on your trucks original harness. Replaced the fuses, tried again...brakes, turn signals and side lights all work. Happy with that 😃
- 09-03-13 08:02 PM #4Originally Posted by John P
- 09-03-13 08:42 PM #5
Red and clear eagle eyes.
- 09-04-13 12:10 AM #6Originally Posted by John P
- 09-04-13 06:25 PM #7
No, mines are red and clear like the stock ones but are LED.
- 09-04-13 08:11 PM #8Originally Posted by John P