Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, Dome lights wont come on in escalade esv 2004 in Cadillac Escalade Forums; Hi I'm new to this forum. I have a 2004 escalade esv platinum. My problem is that my dome wont ...
- 08-29-13 03:42 AM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2013
Dome lights wont come on in escalade esv 2004
Hi I'm new to this forum. I have a 2004 escalade esv platinum. My problem is that my dome wont come on when I open the doors? I tried to push the override switch button but nothing happens. I've also checked the fuse but it's ok. The lights work when I push them. I'm from Sweden so if my english is bad you know why
- 08-29-13 11:21 AM #2Originally Posted by nisse81
If yes then the headlight switch needs replacing
- 08-30-13 01:23 AM #3Originally Posted by the cadillac man
- 08-30-13 09:43 AM #4Originally Posted by nisse81
- 08-30-13 06:00 PM #5Originally Posted by the cadillac man
Thanks a lot for the help, really appreciate it.
- 08-30-13 06:24 PM #6Originally Posted by nisse81
Ps most body parts and certain modules will interchange between the escalade and the yukon
Radios would depend on the trim(escalades have the y91 rpo code which is the lux code)
- 09-05-13 01:54 PM #7
Was not the lightswitch ...the lights in the doors works but not the ones in the ceiling. Will keep trying..
- 09-05-13 09:01 PM #8Originally Posted by nisse81
I had that happen to me when I installed my led strips for foot well lights in my 03(that was a tricky job) so when I hit the map light button the foot well light would be on also
- 09-06-13 02:01 PM #9
It's working! It was one of the tbc fuses! Thank you very much! I'm going to Las vegas in april so if you are there I'll buy you a beer
- 09-06-13 08:18 PM #10Originally Posted by nisse81
But thanks for the offer I am glad to help