Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, Unstable RPM and Voltage at start up in Cadillac Escalade Forums; When I start the truck, my RPM surges as well as my voltage gauge. What could be causing this? It's ...
- 08-14-13 12:55 AM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): esko
- Join Date
- Feb 2013
Unstable RPM and Voltage at start up
When I start the truck, my RPM surges as well as my voltage gauge. What could be causing this? It's not transmission because it will do it in any gear. Bad ground? Alternator?
- 08-14-13 02:17 AM #2Originally Posted by kaiseresko
- 08-16-13 11:13 AM #3
Re: Unstable RPM and Voltage at start up
Not just the needles because the truck surges, I can hear it struggling. The truck lurches forward too.
- 08-16-13 12:49 PM #4Originally Posted by kaiseresko
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- Mechanix Wear - Thermal Dip Hi-Viz Winter Glove
Thermal Dip Hi-Viz Winter Glove - Thermal Dip Hi-Viz; Large/X-Large
- Hopkins Manufacturing SubZero - Windshield Cover
Windshield Cover - All Season Windshield Screen; No More Ice Scraping In The Winter; Universal Fit; Dimensions: 70 Inches By 29 Inches
- Sylvania SilverStar - Halogen Bulb
Halogen Bulb - 9006 SilverStar Headlight Bulb, 2 pack