Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, Unstable RPM and Voltage at start up in Cadillac Escalade Forums; When I start the truck, my RPM surges as well as my voltage gauge. What could be causing this? It's ...
- 08-13-13 11:55 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): esko
- Join Date
- Feb 2013
Unstable RPM and Voltage at start up
When I start the truck, my RPM surges as well as my voltage gauge. What could be causing this? It's not transmission because it will do it in any gear. Bad ground? Alternator?
- 08-14-13 01:17 AM #2Originally Posted by kaiseresko
- 08-16-13 10:13 AM #3
Re: Unstable RPM and Voltage at start up
Not just the needles because the truck surges, I can hear it struggling. The truck lurches forward too.
- 08-16-13 11:49 AM #4Originally Posted by kaiseresko
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Metric Hex Bits Set
Metric Hex Bits Set - 7 Piece; 3/8" Drive; Metric; Metric Hex Bits; Contains: 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 7mm, 8mm & 10mm
- PowerTorque Tools - Universal Joint Set
Universal Joint Set - 3 Piece; 1/4 Inch, 3/8 Inch, 1/2 Inch
- PowerTorque Tools - 1/2" Dr Torque Wrench
1/2" Dr Torque Wrench - 1/2" Dr Torqute Wrench (18" handle, 10-150 Ft/Lbs)