Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, Obd2- fuse blown cant check engine light in Cadillac Escalade Forums; Engine light came on and I took my 2005 escalade in for a diagnostic. Appears they cannot check system do ...
- 07-30-13 02:47 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2013
Obd2- fuse blown cant check engine light
Engine light came on and I took my 2005 escalade in for a diagnostic. Appears they cannot check system do to a blown fuse. Checked Manuel and cannot find which fuse controls the obd2 sensor any help......
- 07-30-13 03:28 PM #2Originally Posted by chris hill
- 07-30-13 04:21 PM #3
Thanks, I just tried my phone charger in my tray lighter and outlet is not hot.
- 07-30-13 04:46 PM #4Originally Posted by chris hill
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Stubby Hex Bits Socket Set
Stubby Hex Bits Socket Set - 9 Piece; 1/4" & 3/8" Drive; Metric Stubby Hex Bit Socket Set; Contains: 1/4" Drive: 6mm, 7mm, 8mm & 10mm, 3/8" Drive: 12mm, 14mm, 17mm, 18mm & 19mm
- PowerTorque Tools - Air Tool Kit
Air Tool Kit - 17 PieceMore on PowerTorque Tools - Air Tool Kit
- PowerTorque Tools - Extension Set
Extension Set - 3/8 Inch Drive; 3 Piece; Includes 3 Inch, 6 Inch, 10 Inch