Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, Door chimes/warning chimes in Cadillac Escalade Forums; Anyway of getting these to work again after installing a JVC touchscreen head unit? I read somewhere that its possible ...
- 07-28-13 02:35 PM #1Cadillac Owners Fanatic
- Automobile(s): 2004 Escalade 6.0
- Join Date
- Feb 2009
- Glasgow, Scotland
Door chimes/warning chimes
Anyway of getting these to work again after installing a JVC touchscreen head unit?
I read somewhere that its possible but figured one of you guys would have already done it.
- 07-28-13 03:15 PM #2Originally Posted by John P
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Stubby Star Bits Socket Set
Stubby Star Bits Socket Set - 10 Piece; 1/4" & 3/8" Drive; Star Stubby Bit Socket Set; Contains: 1/4" Drive: T-10, T-15, T-20, T-25, T-27 & T-30,3/8" Drive: T-40, T-45,T-47 & T-50
- PowerTorque Tools - Universal Joint Set
Universal Joint Set - 3 Piece; 1/4 Inch, 3/8 Inch, 1/2 Inch
- PowerTorque Tools - 1/2" Dr Torque Wrench
1/2" Dr Torque Wrench - 1/2" Dr Torqute Wrench (18" handle, 10-150 Ft/Lbs)