Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, Door chimes/warning chimes in Cadillac Escalade Forums; Anyway of getting these to work again after installing a JVC touchscreen head unit? I read somewhere that its possible ...
- 07-28-13 02:35 PM #1Cadillac Owners Fanatic
- Automobile(s): 2004 Escalade 6.0
- Join Date
- Feb 2009
- Glasgow, Scotland
Door chimes/warning chimes
Anyway of getting these to work again after installing a JVC touchscreen head unit?
I read somewhere that its possible but figured one of you guys would have already done it.
- 07-28-13 03:15 PM #2Originally Posted by John P
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Crowfoot Wrenches
Crowfoot Wrenches - 9 Pcs 3/8" Dr Crowfoot Wrench Set - Metric
- PowerTorque Tools - Extension Set
Extension Set - 3/8 Inch Drive; 3 Piece; Includes 3 Inch, 6 Inch, 10 Inch
- PowerTorque Tools - Flare Nut Wrench Set
Flare Nut Wrench Set - 3 Piece; SAE; Includes: 3/8" X 7/16", 1/2" X 9/16" & 5/8" X 11/16"