Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, FOB issue? in Cadillac Escalade Forums; Ok so on my fob the unlock button works from time to time, but lock button always works??? What can ...
- 07-22-13 10:11 AM #1Cadillac Owners Fanatic
- Automobile(s): '03 Escalade ESV
- Join Date
- Mar 2013
Ok so on my fob the unlock button works from time to time, but lock button always works??? What can it be battery? bad fob??
- 07-22-13 10:35 AM #2Originally Posted by sosatyme72
- 07-22-13 05:02 PM #3Originally Posted by sosatyme72
- 07-22-13 06:02 PM #4Originally Posted by wesyder
- 07-22-13 09:37 PM #5
- 07-22-13 10:50 PM #6Originally Posted by sosatyme72
- 07-22-13 11:09 PM #7
- 07-22-13 11:36 PM #8Originally Posted by the cadillac man
- 07-22-13 11:47 PM #9Originally Posted by wesyder
But I think my fob is doing this same thing(haven't changed the battery or tested the voltage yet)
It acted up when I was on my vacation (not good to have to push the button twice just to unlock the driver door(haven't tried since I got back as I am worn out from the trip)
- 07-23-13 10:00 AM #10
Re: FOB issue?
ive seen fob on ebay from $10 up to 60..will they all work??
- 07-23-13 10:41 AM #11Cadillac Owners Fanatic
- Automobile(s): 2005 Escalade EVS Platinum Rip Tide Blue
- Join Date
- Jul 2012
Bought mine on ebay. Paid less than$20 for 2. Free shipping. Been working fine for a year now. Easy to program too
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE Hex Bits Set
SAE Hex Bits Set - 7 Piece; 3/8" Drive; SAE Hex Bits; Contains: 1/8", 5/32", 3/16", 7/32", 1/4", 5/16" & 3/8"
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE & Metric Socket Set
SAE & Metric Socket Set - 50 Piece; 3/8 Inch Drive
- PowerTorque Tools - Crowfoot Wrenches
Crowfoot Wrenches - 9 Pcs 3/8" Dr Crowfoot Wrench Set - Metric