Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, No brakes!!!! in Cadillac Escalade Forums; I have a 99 Escalade with brake problems. I have replaced the right and left front calibers, the master cylinder ...
- 07-18-13 04:28 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 1999 Escalade
- Join Date
- Jul 2013
I have a 99 Escalade with brake problems. I have replaced the right and left front calibers, the master cylinder and the brake booster and still have no brakes. I even did a bench bleed on the brakes. Closed all the lines and open them again. Still nothing. I had brake fluid coming out of the master cylinder and fixed that problem. Now I have NO fluid from the ABS to the rear wheel. Please HELP!!!
- 07-19-13 10:31 PM #2Cadillac Owners Fanatic
- Automobile(s): 2005 Escalade ESV, White Diamond Pearl
- Join Date
- Jun 2013
- Chesterfield, VA
Re: No brakes!!!!
Have you opened the bleeder screws on the rear calipers and bled the air out of them?
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- Mothers Nulens - Headlight Renewal Kit
Headlight Renewal Kit - All-In-One Kit; Includes: 3" Backing Plate, Powerball 4Lights(R) Polishing Tool, Restoration Discs, 8 Oz. PowerPlastic 4Lights(R) Polish
- Sylvania SilverStar - Halogen Bulb
Halogen Bulb - H13 SilverStar Headlight Bulb, 2 pack
- Gumout - Carburetor And Choke Cleaner
Carburetor And Choke Cleaner - Jet Spray Carb + Choke Cleaner 16 Oz.