Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, No brakes!!!! in Cadillac Escalade Forums; I have a 99 Escalade with brake problems. I have replaced the right and left front calibers, the master cylinder ...
- 07-18-13 03:28 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 1999 Escalade
- Join Date
- Jul 2013
I have a 99 Escalade with brake problems. I have replaced the right and left front calibers, the master cylinder and the brake booster and still have no brakes. I even did a bench bleed on the brakes. Closed all the lines and open them again. Still nothing. I had brake fluid coming out of the master cylinder and fixed that problem. Now I have NO fluid from the ABS to the rear wheel. Please HELP!!!
- 07-19-13 09:31 PM #2Cadillac Owners Fanatic
- Automobile(s): 2005 Escalade ESV, White Diamond Pearl
- Join Date
- Jun 2013
- Chesterfield, VA
Re: No brakes!!!!
Have you opened the bleeder screws on the rear calipers and bled the air out of them?
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Stubby Hex Bits Socket Set
Stubby Hex Bits Socket Set - 9 Piece; 1/4" & 3/8" Drive; Metric Stubby Hex Bit Socket Set; Contains: 1/4" Drive: 6mm, 7mm, 8mm & 10mm, 3/8" Drive: 12mm, 14mm, 17mm, 18mm & 19mm
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE & Metric Socket Set
SAE & Metric Socket Set - 19 Piece; 3/8" Drive; Ratchet Handle Set
- PowerTorque Tools - Flare Nut Wrench Set
Flare Nut Wrench Set - 3 Piece; SAE; Includes: 3/8" X 7/16", 1/2" X 9/16" & 5/8" X 11/16"