Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, 60/40 seat in Cadillac Escalade Forums; Is the right side of the 60/40 2nd row seat supposed tilt forward as one unit by pulling the handle ...
- 07-14-13 08:36 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2013
Is the right side of the 60/40 2nd row seat supposed tilt forward as one unit by pulling the handle at the bottom of the seat from the back or do you still have to tilt the bottom forward then tilt the back down?
- 07-14-13 10:24 PM #2Originally Posted by blades11b
- 07-15-13 12:28 PM #3
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Metric Hex Bits Set
Metric Hex Bits Set - 7 Piece; 3/8" Drive; Metric; Metric Hex Bits; Contains: 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 7mm, 8mm & 10mm
- PowerTorque Tools - Ratchet Handle & Socket Set
Ratchet Handle & Socket Set - 14 Piece; 1/4" Drive Ratchet Handle & Metric Socket Set
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE & Metric Socket Set
SAE & Metric Socket Set - 41 Piece; 1/4" & 3/8" Drive