Cadillac
 

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Any place or anyone have a parking assist sensor?

  1. #1
    sosatyme72 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): '03 Escalade ESV
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Age
    44
    Posts
    189

    Any place or anyone have a parking assist sensor?

    Looking to replace mine anyone have any that are working or any place that I can buy it for a good price???thanks


  2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    the cadillac man's Avatar
    the cadillac man is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 03 cadillac escalade
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    speedwell tn,
    Posts
    11,884
    Quote Originally Posted by sosatyme72
    Looking to replace mine anyone have any that are working or any place that I can buy it for a good price???thanks
    Amazon has cheap pricing for them get the part number then look on there(I have seen them for 75 bucks)

  4. #3
    sosatyme72 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): '03 Escalade ESV
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Age
    44
    Posts
    189

    Re: Any place or anyone have a parking assist sensor?

    thanks but amazon has nothing right now...

    If anyone has part # 88891836 (parking assist sensor)please let me know...thanks!

  5. #4
    the cadillac man's Avatar
    the cadillac man is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 03 cadillac escalade
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    speedwell tn,
    Posts
    11,884
    Quote Originally Posted by sosatyme72
    thanks but amazon has nothing right now...

    If anyone has part # 88891836 (parking assist sensor)please let me know...thanks!
    Yes they do here is the link

    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...w_bottom_links

    I looked it up on my iphone

  6. #5
    sosatyme72 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): '03 Escalade ESV
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Age
    44
    Posts
    189

    Re: Any place or anyone have a parking assist sensor?

    oh thanks, but i checked that but it says it does not fit my vehicle....also the connector looks different..

  7. #6
    the cadillac man's Avatar
    the cadillac man is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 03 cadillac escalade
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    speedwell tn,
    Posts
    11,884
    Quote Originally Posted by sosatyme72
    oh thanks, but i checked that but it says it does not fit my vehicle....also the connector looks different..
    What year is your truck as they have two different part numbers(two different sensor)but the one I link cross-references with more then one part number
    The one I linked to should work with the second gen body style escalade as I got the part number from my dealer

  8. #7
    sosatyme72 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): '03 Escalade ESV
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Age
    44
    Posts
    189

    Re: Any place or anyone have a parking assist sensor?

    hmmm...well i have a '03...

    Quote Originally Posted by the cadillac man View Post
    What year is your truck as they have two different part numbers(two different sensor)but the one I link cross-references with more then one part number
    The one I linked to should work with the second gen body style escalade as I got the part number from my dealer

  9. #8
    the cadillac man's Avatar
    the cadillac man is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 03 cadillac escalade
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    speedwell tn,
    Posts
    11,884
    Quote Originally Posted by sosatyme72
    hmmm...well i have a '03...
    Then the part in the link will work as I asked the service manager at my local dealer and even cross referenced the part numbers listed on the site in the link provided

  10. #9
    sosatyme72 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): '03 Escalade ESV
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Age
    44
    Posts
    189

    Re: Any place or anyone have a parking assist sensor?

    ok cool..thanks!


Bookmarks

Cadillac Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Read about Lincoln | Buick | Kia Forte Forum