Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, HELP!!! Trailer lights won't turn on! in Cadillac Escalade Forums; 2006 escalade esv. All lights work on vehicle but when I plug in my trailer, no lights come on. I ...
- 06-29-13 12:17 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 2006 Escalade ESV
- Join Date
- Jun 2013
HELP!!! Trailer lights won't turn on!
2006 escalade esv. All lights work on vehicle but when I plug in my trailer, no lights come on. I need help fast because I need to tow this right away
- 06-29-13 12:25 PM #2Originally Posted by woogy97
- 06-30-13 01:23 PM #3Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 2005 escalade
- Join Date
- Apr 2012
There is even a left and right fuse for towing that is separate from truck fuse
- 06-30-13 03:00 PM #4Originally Posted by osure
- 07-01-13 11:34 AM #5
Re: HELP!!! Trailer lights won't turn on!
I apologize for the trailer light issue you are experiencing. I see other forum members were able to answer you. Were you able to get this issue fixed? Please let us know! We can be reached via private message and don't hesitate to reach out to us with additional questions or concerns.
Cadillac Customer Service
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Stubby Hex Bits Socket Set
Stubby Hex Bits Socket Set - 9 Piece; 1/4" & 3/8" Drive; Metric Stubby Hex Bit Socket Set; Contains: 1/4" Drive: 6mm, 7mm, 8mm & 10mm, 3/8" Drive: 12mm, 14mm, 17mm, 18mm & 19mm
- PowerTorque Tools - Stubby Star Bits Socket Set
Stubby Star Bits Socket Set - 10 Piece; 1/4" & 3/8" Drive; Star Stubby Bit Socket Set; Contains: 1/4" Drive: T-10, T-15, T-20, T-25, T-27 & T-30,3/8" Drive: T-40, T-45,T-47 & T-50
- PowerTorque Tools - Ratchet Wrench Set
Ratchet Wrench Set - 7 Piece; SAE