Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, 2002 Cadillac Escalade EXT 6.0 - Air Compressor in Cadillac Escalade Forums; The clicking is the compressor clutch/pulley engauaging the compressor, thats normal but if you hear it often then your compressor ...
- 06-29-13 12:50 PM #16Cadillac Owners Fanatic
- Automobile(s): 2002 White Diamond EXT
- Join Date
- May 2012
Re: 2002 Cadillac Escalade EXT 6.0 - Air Compressor
The clicking is the compressor clutch/pulley engauaging the compressor, thats normal but if you hear it often then your compressor is short cycling due to either low charge or too high of charge/dirty condenser.
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Stubby Star Bits Socket Set
Stubby Star Bits Socket Set - 10 Piece; 1/4" & 3/8" Drive; Star Stubby Bit Socket Set; Contains: 1/4" Drive: T-10, T-15, T-20, T-25, T-27 & T-30,3/8" Drive: T-40, T-45,T-47 & T-50
- PowerTorque Tools - Universal Joint Set
Universal Joint Set - 3 Piece; 1/4 Inch, 3/8 Inch, 1/2 Inch
- PowerTorque Tools - Crowfoot Wrenches
Crowfoot Wrenches - 8 Pcs 3/8" Dr Crowfoot Wrench Set - SAE