Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, 2002 Cadillac Escalade EXT 6.0 - Air Compressor in Cadillac Escalade Forums; The clicking is the compressor clutch/pulley engauaging the compressor, thats normal but if you hear it often then your compressor ...
- 06-29-13 01:50 PM #16Cadillac Owners Fanatic
- Automobile(s): 2002 White Diamond EXT
- Join Date
- May 2012
Re: 2002 Cadillac Escalade EXT 6.0 - Air Compressor
The clicking is the compressor clutch/pulley engauaging the compressor, thats normal but if you hear it often then your compressor is short cycling due to either low charge or too high of charge/dirty condenser.
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- Energizer - LED Task Light
LED Task Light - Hard Case Professional Series; 20 Lumens; Includes 2 AA Alkaline BatteriesMore on Energizer - LED Task Light
- Speed by Spectre - Oil Breather Cap
Oil Breather Cap - Valve Cover Breather
- Edelbrock Pro-Flo - Air Cleaner Assembly
Air Cleaner Assembly - Pro-Flo; Chrome Air Cleaner