Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, 2004 EXT 60,000 mile service. in Cadillac Escalade Forums; Times being what they are, do y'all think this service is worth it? What do they really do outside of ...
- 06-12-13 05:36 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 2004 Escalade EXT
- Join Date
- Feb 2011
2004 EXT 60,000 mile service.
Times being what they are, do y'all think this service is worth it?
What do they really do outside of cleaning the injectors, (and I'm of the school that if it ain't broke, don't mess with it).
Also, my CD and Nav quit working - wonder if it's an easy fix, or requires extensive repair.
- 06-12-13 06:45 PM #2Originally Posted by VegasRam
The injector cleaning isn't really needed
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Stubby Star Bits Socket Set
Stubby Star Bits Socket Set - 10 Piece; 1/4" & 3/8" Drive; Star Stubby Bit Socket Set; Contains: 1/4" Drive: T-10, T-15, T-20, T-25, T-27 & T-30,3/8" Drive: T-40, T-45,T-47 & T-50
- PowerTorque Tools - Screwdriver Set
Screwdriver Set - 8 Piece
- PowerTorque Tools - Crowfoot Wrenches
Crowfoot Wrenches - 9 Pcs 3/8" Dr Crowfoot Wrench Set - Metric