Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, Kill switch fuel pump relay in Cadillac Escalade Forums; Which fuel pump relay wire do I connect a kill switch??? I was thinking of 86 to ground, but others ...
- 06-11-13 01:52 AM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): Escalade 06
- Join Date
- Jun 2013
Kill switch fuel pump relay
Which fuel pump relay wire do I connect a kill switch??? I was thinking of 86 to ground, but others are saying 85 to the relay control, or 30 to hot. Just want to cut one wire and connect switch.
- 06-11-13 10:56 PM #2Originally Posted by Orogrande
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE & Metric Socket Set
SAE & Metric Socket Set - 50 Piece; 3/8 Inch Drive
- PowerTorque Tools - 1/2" Dr Torque Wrench
1/2" Dr Torque Wrench - 1/2" Dr Torqute Wrench (18" handle, 10-150 Ft/Lbs)
- PowerTorque Tools - Ratchet Handle & Socket Set
Ratchet Handle & Socket Set - 14 Piece; 1/4" Drive Ratchet Handle & Metric Socket Set