platinum gauge cluster question
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, platinum gauge cluster question in Cadillac Escalade Forums; Ok did the platinum gauge cluster only come in esv's? Or did they come in the reg short body as ...
    chacho44 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): escalade esv

platinum gauge cluster question

Ok did the platinum gauge cluster only come in esv's? Or did they come in the reg short body as well. I found a 05 wrecked short body escalade and the guy is gonna part it out, well it has the platinum cluster (the one with the chrome bezal and different speedometer). I told the guy I don't think that body style came with it but he insists it did. He won't sell it to me yet cause hes selling the motor n trans and wants to keep the cluster to show the miles on the motor which the cluster shows 78k. I understand what he's doin to show what the miles are but did these short bodies come with this cluster or just the esv's. Information asap please. Thanks Rafael

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

the cadillac man is online now Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 03 cadillac escalade
    Quote Originally Posted by chacho44
    Ok did the platinum gauge cluster only come in esv's? Or did they come in the reg short body as well. I found a 05 wrecked short body escalade and the guy is gonna part it out, well it has the platinum cluster (the one with the chrome bezal and different speedometer). I told the guy I don't think that body style came with it but he insists it did. He won't sell it to me yet cause hes selling the motor n trans and wants to keep the cluster to show the miles on the motor which the cluster shows 78k. I understand what he's doin to show what the miles are but did these short bodies come with this cluster or just the esv's. Information asap please. Thanks Rafael
    The clusters are swappable between all gm suv's and trucks so it will work and the miles on your truck will show up on the new cluster

Re: platinum gauge cluster question

Yes I know they are Cadillac man, but my question is did the platinum cluster come on the short body style stock? I think it was swapped at some point in time but he said its never been done.

the cadillac man is online now Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 03 cadillac escalade
    Quote Originally Posted by chacho44
    Yes I know they are Cadillac man, but my question is did the platinum cluster come on the short body style stock? I think it was swapped at some point in time but he said its never been done.
    Well both the regular escalade platinum and the esv platinum package has pretty much the same features and both had the the package as a option
    You might ask a gm dealer's service manager before getting it

Re: platinum gauge cluster question

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh I see I see

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.