Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, 2005 hub sensor in Cadillac Escalade Forums; Anyone know how to pin point which hub sensor is causing me to get an intermittent traction active message? Typically ...
- 05-20-13 09:33 AM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2012
2005 hub sensor
Anyone know how to pin point which hub sensor is causing me to get an intermittent traction active message? Typically I get it when going from reverse to forward or after a long highway cruise. Thanks!
- 05-20-13 09:36 AM #2Originally Posted by jacob9582
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Extension Set
Extension Set - 3/8 Inch Drive; 3 Piece; Includes 3 Inch, 6 Inch, 10 Inch
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE & Metric Socket Set
SAE & Metric Socket Set - 19 Piece; 1/4" Drive
- PowerTorque Tools - Flare Nut Wrench Set
Flare Nut Wrench Set - 3 Piece; SAE; Includes: 3/8" X 7/16", 1/2" X 9/16" & 5/8" X 11/16"