Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, 2005 hub sensor in Cadillac Escalade Forums; Anyone know how to pin point which hub sensor is causing me to get an intermittent traction active message? Typically ...
- 05-20-13 10:33 AM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2012
2005 hub sensor
Anyone know how to pin point which hub sensor is causing me to get an intermittent traction active message? Typically I get it when going from reverse to forward or after a long highway cruise. Thanks!
- 05-20-13 10:36 AM #2Originally Posted by jacob9582
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- Energizer - LED Task Light
LED Task Light - Hard Case Professional Series; 20 Lumens; Includes 2 AA Alkaline BatteriesMore on Energizer - LED Task Light
- Reese Towpower - Towing Starter Kit
Towing Starter Kit - Elite, Black Nickel InterLock 2 Inch Hitch Ball, and Ball Mount Combination, 2 Inch Drop, 3/4 Inch Rise
- Dry Guy MaxxDry - Boot, Shoe And Glove Dryer
Boot, Shoe And Glove Dryer -