Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, Braking issue in Cadillac Escalade Forums; Hi, I have an 02 Escalade and have a problem at very low speed braking. Without fail when coming to ...
- 05-17-13 06:26 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 2002 Escalade
- Join Date
- Mar 2006
- Clanfield, UK
Hi, I have an 02 Escalade and have a problem at very low speed braking. Without fail when coming to a stop, like right before your about to stop, it feels like the abs kicks in, pedal goes soft for a split second and the goes back to normal. This seemed to start happening after the vehicle had been sat up non running for approx 2-3 months. Any easy checks first?
- 05-17-13 07:43 PM #2Originally Posted by Hetiloak
- 05-18-13 03:09 AM #3
Ok. One in each wheel. I'm running the car in the UK so there aren't a great deal of specialists around, is it a DIY check?
- 05-18-13 12:21 PM #4Originally Posted by Hetiloak
- 06-10-13 03:57 PM #5
Abs sensors replaced, problem solved. Thanks for the help/advice
- 06-10-13 05:02 PM #6Originally Posted by Hetiloak
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Stubby Hex Bits Socket Set
Stubby Hex Bits Socket Set - 9 Piece; 1/4" & 3/8" Drive; Metric Stubby Hex Bit Socket Set; Contains: 1/4" Drive: 6mm, 7mm, 8mm & 10mm, 3/8" Drive: 12mm, 14mm, 17mm, 18mm & 19mm
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE & Metric Socket Set
SAE & Metric Socket Set - 41 Piece; 1/4" & 3/8" Drive
- PowerTorque Tools - Flare Nut Wrench Set
Flare Nut Wrench Set - 3 Piece; Metric; Includes: 10mm X 11mm, 12mm X 13mm & 15mm X 17mm