Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, 2001 escalade problems in Cadillac Escalade Forums; I have a 01 escalade with a couple problems 1. the exterior lights suddenly stopped working they used to work ...
- 05-16-13 07:53 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 2001 Cadillac Seville SLS 4.6L 32V North*
- Join Date
- Nov 2012
- Edmonton AB
2001 escalade problems
I have a 01 escalade with a couple problems
1. the exterior lights suddenly stopped working they used to work just fine
2.the speedo will start at 60 ( never no what speed your going)
3.and the fuel gauge will sometime drop to empty when its well over.
If anyone can help out it is much appreciated
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE Hex Bits Set
SAE Hex Bits Set - 7 Piece; 3/8" Drive; SAE Hex Bits; Contains: 1/8", 5/32", 3/16", 7/32", 1/4", 5/16" & 3/8"
- PowerTorque Tools - Flex Handle
Flex Handle - 1/2"Dr Flex HandleMore on PowerTorque Tools - Flex Handle
- PowerTorque Tools - Metric Hex Bits Set
Metric Hex Bits Set - 7 Piece; 3/8" Drive; Metric; Metric Hex Bits; Contains: 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 7mm, 8mm & 10mm