Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, 2001 escalade problems in Cadillac Escalade Forums; I have a 01 escalade with a couple problems 1. the exterior lights suddenly stopped working they used to work ...
- 05-16-13 08:53 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 2001 Cadillac Seville SLS 4.6L 32V North*
- Join Date
- Nov 2012
- Edmonton AB
2001 escalade problems
I have a 01 escalade with a couple problems
1. the exterior lights suddenly stopped working they used to work just fine
2.the speedo will start at 60 ( never no what speed your going)
3.and the fuel gauge will sometime drop to empty when its well over.
If anyone can help out it is much appreciated
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- Schumacher Electric - Metal Hand-Held Linear Battery Charger/Starter
Metal Hand-Held Linear Battery Charger/Starter - 50 Amp Engine Starter; 10/2 Amp; Fully Automatic; 2 LED Indicator Lights; Rugged Durable Metal Case; Top Mounted Carrying Handle
- Sylvania SilverStar - Halogen Bulb
Halogen Bulb - 9004 SilverStar Headlight Bulb, 2 pack
- BlueDevil Products - Radiator Flush
Radiator Flush - 32 Oz.