Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, Leveling the Front End on a 2003 ESV in Cadillac Escalade Forums; I have a 2003 ESV and would like to lift the front end, leveling it with the rear; not for ...
- 05-14-13 09:12 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 2003 Escalade ESV
- Join Date
- Jul 2011
Leveling the Front End on a 2003 ESV
I have a 2003 ESV and would like to lift the front end, leveling it with the rear; not for tire clearance, just for looks...
For those who have done this:
1 Are new torsion keys required, or was there enough movement with the existing torsion keys/bars?
2. Was adjustment necessary on the front wheel sensors (dive indicators), or some replacement part necessary to lengthen them since the front was lifted?
3. Anything else necessary to perform this task?
Thanks In Advance,
- 05-14-13 10:31 PM #2Originally Posted by Tom P
The sensors may depend on how high you raise the front end
- 05-17-13 01:39 AM #3
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Hex Bits Set - Star
Hex Bits Set - Star - 13 Pc Star Bits Set
- Purple Power - Hand Cleaner
Hand Cleaner - Fresh Cherry Scent; 64 oz.; Professional Strength; Non-Toxic; Use with or Without WaterMore on Purple Power - Hand Cleaner
- Meguiar's - Ultimate Quik Wax
Ultimate Quik Wax - 15.2 Oz.More on Meguiar's - Ultimate Quik Wax