New 04 Escalade Owner and Need Some Honest Opinions! - Page 3
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, New 04 Escalade Owner and Need Some Honest Opinions! in Cadillac Escalade Forums; Originally Posted by OneLuv1979 That's funny I was just looking at super charger kits.... Have you run the 1/4 mile? ...
    sprink60 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2005 Escalade ESV

Re: New 04 Escalade Owner and Need Some Honest Opinions!

Quote Originally Posted by OneLuv1979 View Post
    That's funny I was just looking at super charger kits....
    Have you run the 1/4 mile?
    How do you like the Supercharger?

My Escalade is my tow vehicle!!
    I have a frame off restored 79 Buick Regal w/Pontiac 400 stroked...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxsd716QMBo
    Those pics are of my friends 2012 EXT...I got his 22' OEM rims and he bought a set of custom 24" Lexanis. He added the Super Charger Kit (http://www.magnacharger.com/p-79-esc...ercharger.aspx) and a blower cam. He added headers and true dual exhaust. The truck only had 3500 miles on it when he had the work done by Horsepower Sales in Pompano Beach. They bolted on a pair of tricked out LSA heads and ran the boost uo to 10 PSI. The engine dyno tested at around 750 Horsepower and 850 # Torque. He sent the transmission and transfer case out to Houstan Racing Transmissions and had them both built to handle 1000 # of torque. After he got everything together we took it to old Morosso across from Prat and Whitney. He ran High 10's and low 11's with stock 3:73 gears!!
    With AWD the launch is incredible. An un named air strip let him get some top end runs and it pulls strong thru 170 and after that aerodynamics begin to take over. I drove the truck a few times and can tell you that it will leave you with a grin from ear to ear. Before the Lexanis it looked bone stock and surprised more than one Z06 'Vette at the track!!

The down side is on top of paying $68K for the truck new he now has over $100K in it.

OneLuv1979 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2004 Escalade

Yea I know first hand how performance stuff takes its toll on your pocket.
    I have been drag racing for many years!

When I originally started looking for a SUV I wanted a TBSS as the guy who lives behind my father is Wild Bill Divine ( Part owners of Bullseye Turbos) He has the worlds fastet small block....

4.18 in the 1/8 with a 302 ford with twin turbos... I was going to go with a turbo set up and call it a day.... BUT after several deals falling thru on a TBSS I sort of lost hope. The Lade makes good torque and power and its more of my family cruiser so I will keep it simple on this ride....

Killer SUV and to tickle the 11's with a 6200+lb vehicle is amazing!

Silent_Assasin is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2005 Escalade EXT - Rip Tide Blue

Quote Originally Posted by OneLuv1979 View Post
    Yea I really want to go at least 24"
    Since you also have a blue one on 24's can you post a pic please?

It might need a paint job , I have not tried to get the water stains off yet...
    The kids keep me busy all day long. I did go buy some stuff to give it a shot..
    Hopefully this weekend.
    Yeah i will get pics on soon, sorry i have been really busy at work the last couple weeks! Surf City Garage has a good product for water spots and other paint flaws! Their Barrier Reef spray wax and Beyond Clay products have worked awesome for me in the past!

OneLuv1979 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2004 Escalade

Thanks I would appreciate that a lot.
    I think I will have a professional tackle the project...

I have a friend who knows a guy who charges $200 just for the outside but will clay bar it and wetsand it.
    So he should be able to get all the dumb lil scratchs from tree branchs down the side.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.