Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, 2002 Escalade Ext Daytime driving lights? in Cadillac Escalade Forums; I might just try to install some projectors in the stock housings some bow. Although both my headlights have the ...
- 05-16-13 10:02 PM #16
Re: 2002 Escalade Ext Daytime driving lights?
I might just try to install some projectors in the stock housings some bow. Although both my headlights have the mounting rod holes cracked... One is being held in with wire. They're too bright, I didn't aim then yet either
- 05-16-13 10:37 PM #17Originally Posted by Pitbull14218
- 05-17-13 12:31 AM #18
- 05-17-13 02:37 AM #19Originally Posted by mikedyk43
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Crowfoot Wrenches
Crowfoot Wrenches - 9 Pcs 3/8" Dr Crowfoot Wrench Set - Metric
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE Hex Bits Set
SAE Hex Bits Set - 7 Piece; 3/8" Drive; SAE Hex Bits; Contains: 1/8", 5/32", 3/16", 7/32", 1/4", 5/16" & 3/8"
- PowerTorque Tools - Tool Bag
Tool Bag - 15 InchMore on PowerTorque Tools - Tool Bag