Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, 02 Escalade AWD - Steering Wheel Shaking in Cadillac Escalade Forums; As I am driving the wheel shakes really bad, seems when I hit any sort of bump it tries to ...
- 04-26-13 07:16 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 02 Escalade AWD
- Join Date
- Feb 2013
02 Escalade AWD - Steering Wheel Shaking
As I am driving the wheel shakes really bad, seems when I hit any sort of bump it tries to pull me off the road. Would this be the tie rod ends?
Stock wheels, after replacing fuel pump it gradually started. Does it low speed high speed.
- 04-26-13 08:15 PM #2Originally Posted by serprider
- 04-27-13 12:00 PM #3
Re: 02 Escalade AWD - Steering Wheel Shaking
Taking it in on monday, I will update everyone on what the problem was.
- 04-27-13 12:30 PM #4Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 2007 Escalade
- Join Date
- Mar 2013
Alignment or wheel balance. Try that
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Crowfoot Wrenches
Crowfoot Wrenches - 9 Pcs 3/8" Dr Crowfoot Wrench Set - Metric
- PowerTorque Tools - Ratchet Handle & Socket Set
Ratchet Handle & Socket Set - 14 Piece; 1/4" Drive Ratchet Handle & Metric Socket Set
- PowerTorque Tools - Long Arm Hex Key MM
Long Arm Hex Key MM - 9 Pcs Metric Long Arm Hex Key Set With Storage Container