Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, XM Radio Quit in Cadillac Escalade Forums; Originally Posted by the cadillac man The local dealer I go to has always took great care of my truck ...
- 04-16-13 08:09 AM #16
- 04-16-13 01:23 PM #17Originally Posted by hotrodln
The headliner can sag if not put back in right(it does slightly in my dads h2 just behind the sunroof(not cool))
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE & Metric Socket Set
SAE & Metric Socket Set - 19 Piece; 3/8" Drive; Ratchet Handle Set
- PowerTorque Tools - Flare Nut Wrench Set
Flare Nut Wrench Set - 3 Piece; SAE; Includes: 3/8" X 7/16", 1/2" X 9/16" & 5/8" X 11/16"
- PowerTorque Tools - Flex Handle
Flex Handle - 1/2"Dr Flex HandleMore on PowerTorque Tools - Flex Handle