Newbie question about air ride system
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, Newbie question about air ride system in Cadillac Escalade Forums; just got a 2006 escalade few days ago then yesterday i got a service ride control message. So i looked ...
    gwapito69 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2006 escalade

Newbie question about air ride system

just got a 2006 escalade few days ago then yesterday i got a service ride control message. So i looked at the rear shocks and this is what i found. Does this look like its shot? Never had an air ride before so im not sure if it shot or not. there is a hole/rupture on the bottom of the boot. I have attached some pics for reference.
    Attached Images

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

the cadillac man is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 03 cadillac escalade
    Quote Originally Posted by gwapito69
    just got a 2006 escalade few days ago then yesterday i got a service ride control message. So i looked at the rear shocks and this is what i found. Does this look like its shot? Never had an air ride before so im not sure if it shot or not. there is a hole/rupture on the bottom of the boot. I have attached some pics for reference.
    The shocks will need replacing along with the compressor arnotts has great pricing on them
    Most likely the shocks leaked which in turn worn the compressor out

Cadillac Cust Svc is offline Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Re: Newbie question about air ride system

Quote Originally Posted by gwapito69 View Post
    Hello gwapito69,

I hope you are enjoying your 2006 Escalade. I am sorry you have an issue with your rear shocks. I recommend taking your vehicle into a local dealership for them to properly diagnose your vehicle concern. If you would like me to locate a dealer and set up an appointment let me know! Have a great night.

Sincerely,
    Laura M.
    Cadillac Customer Service

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.