Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Parts Wanted / Parts for Sale Thread - Put Your Ads in the Escalade Classifieds Forum

82K views 218 replies 126 participants last post by  AAIIIC 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Moderator Edit, January 2022: Please post your ads in the appropriate Escalade Classifieds forums - Escalade, EXT and ESV Classified Ads. I've moved posts from the last 6 months in this thread into the parts classifieds forum. If you want to follow up on any older posts in this thread, please use a PM (aka Conversation) with the other cadillacforums member, which is what this first post of this thread said to do, anyway.

Post on this thread with your items for sale or the items you would like to purchase.

A few rules:

• you must post a price, don't post "make an offer"
  • no links to ebay, craigslist, etc*
  • put your location in the post
  • a picture is highly recommended*

Do not "reply" on this thread to an ad. Send a PM to the person posting an item.

Let the parts swapping begin!

See less See more
#117 ·
Need parts for my 2000 Escalade

-Driver side front fender & fender flare (preferably white but can paint)
-Driver side mirror glass
-Front driver side door window regulator
-Cadillac grille emblem
-Rear bumper light housings
-2 Caps for my rims (pictures of what they look like included)
-2 Interior light covers on door panels (pictures of what they look like included)
-2 Luggage rack trim pieces (pictures of what they look like included)
-Rear A/C vent (picture of what it looks like included)

http://imgur.com/a/fnluk

#120 ·
I have a brand new rear wiper motor for a 2005 Cadillac Escalade. I'm sure it will fit other models. It is new and never installed. Tested and working fine. PM me with your email and I will send pics. Cant get mine to load.

$120.00 plus half shipping to the lower 48 States.

#122 ·
Hi,
I own a 2000 chevy Silverado. I am looking for a pair of 2000 escalade oem dl3 style black mirrors. I am looking for escalade bcause I am told caddy does auto dim in both mirrors, chevy does not. I plan on adding wire for extra circuits.
I would like auto dim,t/s,heat and puddle lites. power fold would be considered if price is right. pls post price on pair.

Thx in advance

#123 ·
Hello Escalade community,

I'm looking for 2004 - 2006 Platinum Escalade parts. Basically any part that is part of the Platinum package. I already have the heated and cooled cup holders and both rear door panels and a platinum steering wheel.

Here are some of the parts that I'm rally looking for.

- Both rear DVD entertainment system with wiring harness
- Rear heated seat buttons/ rear cup holder bezel
- Both front door panels with switches and wiring
- Platinum edition metal door sills
- Platinum edition Ebony dash panel cover with grab handle
- Ebony passenger airbag
- Black Platinum edition Grille
- Platinum edition Shift lever
- possibly the wheels depending on price and shipping unless you live close to Boston, MA

I have the original cup holders in great condition along with the cd changer bezel with clock in great condition for sale.
I also have the two rear door panels meant for ESV doors for sale.

Let me know guys!!!!

#130 ·
I have a strong running and driving 2003 Escalade ESV with body damage on the driver's side. It has 159k miles. All new Arnott air suspension. Very reliable and has been very well maintained. The driver's side got t-boned and most of the damage is on the driver's rear door. It does not open. The driver's front door still opens and closes. The frame and drivetrain was not affected and still drives straight. I would drive this across the country without hesitation. Asking $3500. Located in northern Utah.

#133 · (Edited)
Corsa catback for sale new touring hard to find 2003-2010

I bought a touring kit for my 2006 escalade and i didn't really like the mellow sound Its still very aggressive when you get on it but i wanted a little more so i got a cross sport. so i have brand new muffler and tip never used for sale . You can keep factory pipe all you have to do is have muffler shop add a y pipe for front or get one from corsa and our done . This is a hard to find kit since they only make sport now so if you ever wanted a touring for you 2003-2010which is the same muffler muffler then theisis your chance pm me and we can talk as far as price and shipping . i paid 1250 for the kit just the tip corsa sales for 320 for and muffler 700 be on the car 2 days still new smells new stainless steel plus 50 to 100 shipping depending on where . i will get exact ship detail for you make me a deal for both brand new

http://www.4wheelparts.com/Performa...pcfon=1&gp=1&gclid=CIjZ36LgwswCFZNhfgodJq8EAw

#135 ·
Selling

02 center console bezel with clock
02 mirrors black with chrome insert no puddle no signal
02 a pillar set tan
02-06 Passenger window regulator and motor
02-06 grilles one with no bezel other black many rock chips need paint
04-06 TPMS Sensors
05-06 XM to AUX (3.5 cable) touch screen only
02-06 silver front bumper cover for front license plate
02-06 escalade Esv/EXT pearl white 800j painted rain guards AVS brand outside mount
One OEM bilstein rear shock good condition 108,000 miles
02-06 air ride compressor for parts not working

Also rear wiper arm

#136 · (Edited)
Heated / Cooled Cup Holders - Shale / Walnut - TESTED and WORKING - Nice shape!

PLUG and PLAY - EASY 2 Wire hookup!

Had this in my 2006 Escalade, did the conversion from non-heated/cooled to heated cooled myself. All tabs and clips are in tact and solid. Has the nice doors with the silver buttons.

Locks and action all work well and open and close smoothly. Electronics and buttons work as they should. Comes with those hard-to-find spring clips that keep the can, etc up against the cooler/heater.

Shale part has some small wear marks on edges, nothing major. The wood parts are in excellent shape with normal cleaning hairlines in the clear coat layer. Wood parts are in 9 out of 10 condition.

If you have ANY questions, please ask. No refunds, warranties or exchanges. PayPal only please. Free shipping is via UPS Ground or US Priority Mail to the lower USA 48 states.

$550.00 Or Best Offer.

Price Drop
$475.00 Shipped Or Best Offer

Attachments

#139 ·
LED Dual Climate Control, Bose Sound Set Up, Metra Axxess GMOS-04 Interface Module

Blue LED Dual Climate Control Module

I recently had the back lighting in this upgraded to blue LED's and it looks awesome in the dark! There are a few scratches on the buttons but none are worn off and one tab is broken (still mounts solid with factory screws). I'm only asking $70/OBO + shipping because the driver dial skips around a bit when you adjust it unless you put a little pressure on it to the left while you're turning it. My wife didn't like having to deal with that so we bought a new one.

Factory Bose Sound Set Up

I bought my '04 Escalade base with an aftermarket head unit and decided to redo everything. The previous owner had bypassed the factory amp and subwoofer but I tested the speakers and subwoofer after I removed them and they all sounded good. Asking $50 for the 6.5" front speakers, $40 for the 5.25 rear speakers, $30 for the sub, and $70 for the amp. Open to offers or a package deal + shipping. Everything in great condition!

Metra Axxess GMOS-04 OnStar Interface Module

I bought this thinking I would need it for my aftermarket stereo install but the other module I already had ended up doing everything I needed it to. This is what you need to retain accessory power, OnStar, and other features when installing an aftermarket stereo. Great condition! Asking $40 + shipping.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.