Officail Parts Wanted/Parts for Sale Thread - Page 5
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
Like Tree3Likes
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, Officail Parts Wanted/Parts for Sale Thread in Cadillac Escalade Forums; Says sold...
    MrHolland is online now Super Moderator
    Automobile(s): 2010 Platinum Escalade, 1996 Fleetwood Brougham

Re: Officail Parts Wanted/Parts for Sale Thread

Says sold

roketsciontist is offline Awaiting Email Confirmation

rear driver woodgrain door trim piece

rear driver woodgrain door trim piece for 05 escalade in Michigan

Caddy4two is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2000 Cadillac Escalade

Looking for 2000 Cadillac Escalade repair manual - Chilton or Haynes!

max_EXT is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 02 EXT

Looking for centercap for the factory 17" wheel

example:

quantum is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Some things I still have for sale...PM an offer if interested. Started fall cleaning and this stuff needs to go, either to a new home or a dumpster!

2002-2006 Cadillac Escalade Cargo Security Shade - Shale/Natural
    Really good used condition. Matches the Shale/Natural interior. Fits regular Escalade 2002-2006, not ESV. Has very few minor scuffs, but overall in pretty good shape - $65.00 shipped OBO

Peripheral iSimple GM iPod Adapter - PXAMG with PGHGM5 Harness
    Allows you to play and control your iPod through the factory Nav system! Had this installed in a 2006 Escalade for 3 years, worked AWESOME. Simple plug and play, no cutting any wires. Comes with the proper harness for the Nav radio. Your radio must be satellite capable or satellite ready. Radio must have a "BAND" or "XM" button. It even has the GPS lockout mod (switch), which allows address entry on the Factory Nav while in motion, or flip the switch off, and it turns on the GPS lockout. (Of course, YOU need to be careful and safe when entering navigation info while in motion!).- $55.00 shipped OBO

2005-2006 Escalade Custom Woodgrain Roof Console
    NICE Custom roof console that was hydrocoated to match the 2005-2006 burl woodgrain color VERY VERY closely. Nice finishing touch to any Escalade, VERY classy look. Once installed, it looks like it was done at the factory. Easy install, pull off your roof console, disconnect wires, clip on your mic, reconnect wires, pop back on. Should take 5 min tops. This is in EXCELLENT shape, high gloss, no scuffs or scratches, has a few very minor bubbles in the coating, but nothing major and not noticeable once installed. The lights, homelink and rear AC controls all work fine. I'd rate this as a 9.5/10 as far as its condition. - $125.00 shipped OBO

NavTool Adapter - Red Box Version
    Works great! Includes the NavTool unit, 12V power cable and permanently mounted hookup wires (see pic). Does not come with a vehicle specific wiring harness. - $35.00 shipped OBO

BIG-KO is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2003 escalade

I have for sale new in the box GM O.E.M. Escalade EXT 3rd Brake Lamp assy. GM part# on the box 15098920 which supercedes to the current GM part# 22894256. This lamp fits 2002-2013 Cadillac Escalade EXT models. GM list price at the dealer is $410.26. I will sell for $225.00 including shipping in the 48 states. I can text pics if needed, but part is un-opened in the factory GM box. I can remove for pics if you need. PM me if interested.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.