Officail Parts Wanted/Parts for Sale Thread - Page 4
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, Officail Parts Wanted/Parts for Sale Thread in Cadillac Escalade Forums; I have a NIB OEM driver armrest that I bought 10+ years ago for my 99 escalade and sold it ...
    big rob 1 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2007 EXT

Re: Officail Parts Wanted/Parts for Sale Thread

I have a NIB OEM driver armrest that I bought 10+ years ago for my 99 escalade and sold it before I installed the armrest.
    Its cream in color.
    Not sure if they still are for sale? I'll get a picture and part # tomorrow if anyone is interested.

PM me if interested cause I don't frequent this forum often.
    Caddy4two likes this.

siccs502 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): none

I am looking for a headlight Ballast for an 05 Escalade EXT!!!

vicb is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2005 Escalade, 2002 SL 500 Silver Arrow

Looking for a cd changer for a 2005 escalade

quantum is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Parts for a 2002-2006 Escalade

Just sold my 2006 and replaced it with a 2011. I have some parts and mods that I did, which were removed today before trade in. They need a new home

ROOF CONSOLE

NICE roof console that was hydrocoated to match the 2006 woodgrain color VERY VERY closely. Once installed, it looks like it was done at the factory. Easy install, pull off your roof console, disconnect wires, clip on your mic, reconnect wires, pop back on. Should take 5 min tops. This is in EXCELLENT shape, high gloss, no scuffs or scratches, has a few very minor bubbles in the coating, but nothing major and not noticeable once installed. The lights, homelink and rear AC controls all work fine. I'd rate this as a 9.5/10 as far as its condition. PRICE DROP $250.00 OBO shipped USPS Priority anywhere in the US. See Pics below.
    Attached Images

sosatyme72 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): '03 Escalade ESV

Re: Parts for a 2002-2006 Escalade

interested in roof console but 275 a lil steep , are u in jersey?

Quote Originally Posted by quantum View Post

Just sold my 2006 and replaced it with a 2011. I have some parts and mods that I did, which were removed today before trade in. The need a new home

ROOF CONSOLE

NICE roof console that was hydrocoated to match the 2006 woodgrain color VERY VERY closely. Once installed, it looks like it was done at the factory. Easy install, pull off your roof console, disconnect wires, clip on your mic, reconnect wires, pop back on. Should take 5 min tops. This is in EXCELLENT shape, high gloss, no scuffs or scratches, has a few very minor bubbles in the coating, but nothing major and not noticeable once installed. The lights, homelink and rear AC controls all work fine. I'd rate this as a 9.5/10 as far as its condition. $275.00 OBO shipped USPS Priority anywhere in the US. See Pics below.

GRILLE:

This is a Precision Stainless Wire Mesh Grille, One Twenty Upper Mesh
    , very heavy and all metal.
    http://precisiongrilles.com/?page=vi...rtNum=52209698 and is no longer made.

It has been on the truck for 2 years, and is in great shape. It has a little minor road wear and some very small hairline scratches in the chrome surround piece, nothing you would see from a few feet away. It does have a small dimple in the top of the chrome surround from tightening a bolt a hair too much. Can probably be tapped with hammer from behind if you really wanted to, but you need to roll your eyes over it in sunlight at just the right angle to even notice it. Doesn't even show up in the pics. It didn't bother me, and I'm pretty picky, but in the interest of full disclosure...

All the hard work is done. I am including the factory chrome plastic trim, so all you need to do is pop out your grill, remove the colored surround piece (clips), snap the colored surround onto this one, reinstall. No cutting, trimming, etc. All that is done. I am asking $375.00 OBO shipped UPS ground or Parcel Post anywhere in the US. See pics below.

Attachment 200081 Attachment 200073

Attachment 200097 Attachment 200105 Attachment 200113 Attachment 200121

Re: Parts for a 2002-2006 Escalade

Yes, the Garden State. Feel free to PM me an offer if you like.

Thanks!

CUSTOM ROOF CONSOLE 2005-2006 Escalade

This is still looking for a good home...

ROOF CONSOLE

NICE roof console that was hydrocoated to match the 2005-2006 woodgrain color VERY VERY closely. Once installed, it looks like it was done at the factory. Easy install, pull off your roof console, disconnect wires, clip on your mic, reconnect wires, pop back on. Should take 5 min tops. This is in EXCELLENT shape, high gloss, no scuffs or scratches, has a few very minor bubbles in the coating, but nothing major and not noticeable once installed. The lights, homelink and rear AC controls all work fine. I'd rate this as a 9.5/10 as far as its condition. PRICE DROP $175.00 OBO shipped USPS Priority anywhere in the US. See Pics below.

roof1.jpgroof2.jpg

jdunleavy3372 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

WANTED: Third Brake Light (entire assembly) for 2004 Escalade

Bkcharlie is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2005 Escalade ESV

I have two (2) stock taillights from my 2005 Escalade, left and right. $25 a piece plus whatever postage is from NJ to you. Buy either or both.

I have a used cargo shade for 2002-2006 Escalade for the Shale / Natural interior. Decent shape, no rips or tears.

$80.00 shipped OBO.

praelade is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Escalade

Have a used Hydroboost unit from my 03 escalade. It was leaking power steering fluid from the weep hole. I heard you can buy new seals and fix this. Asking $40 plus shipping. Im in Winslow, AZ 86047.

SFC
    SFC is offline Cadillac Owners Member

WANTED!! Pair of 07-13 Escalade tail light harnesses. No EXT harnesses, just Escalade/ESV will work. If you've got the tail light assemblies to go with them please let me know what you've got for those as well!!

Misc. Parts and stuff for sale - Must sell ASAP!

I have a few Escalade things for sale. These parts were in my 2006 Escalade, which I sold back in April. They are looking for a good home. May work with other years as well.

ROOF CONSOLE

NICE roof console that was hydrocoated to match the 2005-2006 woodgrain color VERY VERY closely. Once installed, it looks like it was done at the factory. Easy install, pull off your roof console, disconnect wires, clip on your mic, reconnect wires, pop back on. Should take 5 min tops. This is in EXCELLENT shape, high gloss, no scuffs or scratches, has a few very minor bubbles in the coating, but nothing major and not noticeable once installed. The lights, homelink and rear AC controls all work fine. I'd rate this as a 9.5/10 as far as its condition. FINAL PRICE DROP $125.00 OBO shipped USPS Priority anywhere in the US. See Pics below.

NAV DISC - SOLD!
    Decent shape, used disc. No major scratches or scuffs, works fine. GM Part #20855830 Version 8.3.

Peripheral iSimple PXAMG/PGHGM5 GM iPod Adapter

Allows you to play and control your iPod through the factory Nav system! Had this installed for years, worked AWESOME. Simple plug and play, no cutting any wires. Comes with the proper harness for the Nav radio. Your radio must be satellite capable or satellite ready. Radio must have a "BAND" or "XM" button. It even has the GPS lockout mod (switch), which allows address entry on the Factory Nav while in motion, or flip the switch off, and it turns on the GPS lockout. Of course, you need to be careful and safe when doing that. Google PXAMG to see if your vehicle is compatible, I had it in a 2006 Escalade with Factory Nav. ;)
    $80.00 OBO shipped USPS Priority anywhere in the US.

TPMS
    One left, GM Part #15114379 Brand New in GM Bag!
    $30.00 OBO shipped USPS Priority anywhere in the US.

Front License Plate Cover 2002-2006 Escalade - SOLD!
    GM part # 15065127
    Used - Decent shape, color is black. has some scuffs and road wear, but overall not bad.

All this stuff needs to go to make room for new toys for my 2011 Escalade! Prefer PayPal, will consider a USPS Money Order. PM me if interested. These parts will go on e-Bay soon, but I wanted to give the folks here first shot.

Thanks!

roof1a.jpg roof2.jpg isimple1a.jpg isimple3a.jpgtpms2.jpg

BIG-KO is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2003 escalade

Re: Misc. Parts and stuff for sale - Must sell ASAP!

quantum, PM sent license cover

Merceda is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2005 Escalade ext

do you still have this nav disc?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.