Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Parts Wanted / Parts for Sale Thread - Put Your Ads in the Escalade Classifieds Forum

82K views 218 replies 126 participants last post by  AAIIIC 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Moderator Edit, January 2022: Please post your ads in the appropriate Escalade Classifieds forums - Escalade, EXT and ESV Classified Ads. I've moved posts from the last 6 months in this thread into the parts classifieds forum. If you want to follow up on any older posts in this thread, please use a PM (aka Conversation) with the other cadillacforums member, which is what this first post of this thread said to do, anyway.

Post on this thread with your items for sale or the items you would like to purchase.

A few rules:

• you must post a price, don't post "make an offer"
  • no links to ebay, craigslist, etc*
  • put your location in the post
  • a picture is highly recommended*

Do not "reply" on this thread to an ad. Send a PM to the person posting an item.

Let the parts swapping begin!

See less See more
#58 · (Edited)
Misc. Parts and stuff for sale - Must sell ASAP!

I have a few Escalade things for sale. These parts were in my 2006 Escalade, which I sold back in April. They are looking for a good home. May work with other years as well.

ROOF CONSOLE

NICE roof console that was hydrocoated to match the 2005-2006 woodgrain color VERY VERY closely. Once installed, it looks like it was done at the factory. Easy install, pull off your roof console, disconnect wires, clip on your mic, reconnect wires, pop back on. Should take 5 min tops. This is in EXCELLENT shape, high gloss, no scuffs or scratches, has a few very minor bubbles in the coating, but nothing major and not noticeable once installed. The lights, homelink and rear AC controls all work fine. I'd rate this as a 9.5/10 as far as its condition. FINAL PRICE DROP $125.00 OBO shipped USPS Priority anywhere in the US. See Pics below.

NAV DISC - SOLD!
Decent shape, used disc. No major scratches or scuffs, works fine. GM Part #20855830 Version 8.3.

Peripheral iSimple PXAMG/PGHGM5 GM iPod Adapter

Allows you to play and control your iPod through the factory Nav system! Had this installed for years, worked AWESOME. Simple plug and play, no cutting any wires. Comes with the proper harness for the Nav radio. Your radio must be satellite capable or satellite ready. Radio must have a "BAND" or "XM" button. It even has the GPS lockout mod (switch), which allows address entry on the Factory Nav while in motion, or flip the switch off, and it turns on the GPS lockout. Of course, you need to be careful and safe when doing that. Google PXAMG to see if your vehicle is compatible, I had it in a 2006 Escalade with Factory Nav. ;)
$80.00 OBO shipped USPS Priority anywhere in the US.

TPMS
One left, GM Part #15114379 Brand New in GM Bag!
$30.00 OBO shipped USPS Priority anywhere in the US.

Front License Plate Cover 2002-2006 Escalade - SOLD!
GM part # 15065127
Used - Decent shape, color is black. has some scuffs and road wear, but overall not bad.

All this stuff needs to go to make room for new toys for my 2011 Escalade! Prefer PayPal, will consider a USPS Money Order. PM me if interested. These parts will go on e-Bay soon, but I wanted to give the folks here first shot.

Thanks!

Technology Vehicle
Vehicle Car Automotive lighting Mid-size car Bumper
Electronics Electronic device Technology Cable Wire
Technology Electronic device Electronics Gadget Modem

#65 ·
Some things I still have for sale...PM an offer if interested. Started fall cleaning and this stuff needs to go, either to a new home or a dumpster!

2002-2006 Cadillac Escalade Cargo Security Shade - Shale/Natural
Really good used condition. Matches the Shale/Natural interior. Fits regular Escalade 2002-2006, not ESV. Has very few minor scuffs, but overall in pretty good shape - $65.00 shipped OBO

Peripheral iSimple GM iPod Adapter - PXAMG with PGHGM5 Harness
Allows you to play and control your iPod through the factory Nav system! Had this installed in a 2006 Escalade for 3 years, worked AWESOME. Simple plug and play, no cutting any wires. Comes with the proper harness for the Nav radio. Your radio must be satellite capable or satellite ready. Radio must have a "BAND" or "XM" button. It even has the GPS lockout mod (switch), which allows address entry on the Factory Nav while in motion, or flip the switch off, and it turns on the GPS lockout. (Of course, YOU need to be careful and safe when entering navigation info while in motion!).- $55.00 shipped OBO

2005-2006 Escalade Custom Woodgrain Roof Console
NICE Custom roof console that was hydrocoated to match the 2005-2006 burl woodgrain color VERY VERY closely. Nice finishing touch to any Escalade, VERY classy look. Once installed, it looks like it was done at the factory. Easy install, pull off your roof console, disconnect wires, clip on your mic, reconnect wires, pop back on. Should take 5 min tops. This is in EXCELLENT shape, high gloss, no scuffs or scratches, has a few very minor bubbles in the coating, but nothing major and not noticeable once installed. The lights, homelink and rear AC controls all work fine. I'd rate this as a 9.5/10 as far as its condition. - $125.00 shipped OBO

NavTool Adapter - Red Box Version
Works great! Includes the NavTool unit, 12V power cable and permanently mounted hookup wires (see pic). Does not come with a vehicle specific wiring harness. - $35.00 shipped OBO

#66 ·
I have for sale new in the box GM O.E.M. Escalade EXT 3rd Brake Lamp assy. GM part# on the box 15098920 which supercedes to the current GM part# 22894256. This lamp fits 2002-2013 Cadillac Escalade EXT models. GM list price at the dealer is $410.26. I will sell for $225.00 including shipping in the 48 states. I can text pics if needed, but part is un-opened in the factory GM box. I can remove for pics if you need. PM me if interested.

#72 ·
i have for sale new in the box gm o.e.m. Escalade ext 3rd brake lamp assy. Gm part# on the box 15098920 which supercedes to the current gm part# 22894256. This lamp fits 2002-2013 cadillac escalade ext models. Gm list price at the dealer is $410.26. I will sell for $225.00 including shipping in the 48 states. I can text pics if needed, but part is un-opened in the factory gm box. I can remove for pics if you need. Pm me if interested.
sold !

#68 ·
To tmorris looking for transmission:

Try Craigslist first. This will be the same trans as Chevy Tahoe/Suburban GMC Yukon from like 1998-2000 maybe even more. Or try here: www.car-part.com . When using Car-part site fill in the top 3 drop-down boxes only. In your case year, (2000), then (Cadillac Escalade), the part name (transmission). Then skip down to the bottom box and enter your zip code then click the [search] box. On the new search page that comes up, now go to the upper top right corner and click the (Dist) in blue. That will bring up the results closest to your zip code. A quick scan shows that LKQ of Indiana has a trans with 123,000 miles for $610.00. And usually LKQ will offer you an extended 1-year warranty for like $75-100.00 more. Hope this helps.

#84 ·
2002 ONLY

Part # 9356819

----------
2005_BlackkAllacEsky said:
Do you still need a grille? I bought a black mesh grille that I will be replacing after christmas. (Its a xmas Present). Its a stock 05 grille. Not sure if it fits 02.
02-06 exact same
----------

Mark Edward Morrison said:
Looking for an OEM 03-06 CHROME Escalade grill. This is not plastic, it is made out of metal and is OEM, just can't remember the part #. PM me if you have one.
Part # 12336040

----------

Have a few extra parts pm me if interested
02 mirrors black / chrome insert no puddle no signal
02 a pillar set not sure what color I think grey
02-06 Passenger window regulator and motor
02-06 grille white no bezel or black many rock chips need paint
03 or 04-06 TPMS Sensors
05-06 XM to AUX (3.5 cable) touch screen only
02-06 silver front bumper plate cover
02-06 escalade Esv/EXT pearl white 800j painted rain guards AVS brand outside mount 9/10 mint
03-06 head lights used

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.