if you could have any car...what would it be? - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree1Likes
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, if you could have any car...what would it be? in Cadillac Escalade Forums; Originally Posted by djais1801 it's a rallye look...big with the 66-69's its a krylon spray paint $8. Oh ok just ...
    the cadillac man is online now Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 03 cadillac escalade
    Quote Originally Posted by djais1801
    it's a rallye look...big with the 66-69's its a krylon spray paint $8.
    Oh ok just don't see that look on many in my area but its different

wake is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2007 STS-V, 2005 Escalade

Re: if you could have any car...what would it be?

1970 Buick GSX

Quote Originally Posted by wake
    1970 Buick GSX
    I seen one just like yours at a car show lately really nice car

YoshiMan is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 1975 Coupe Deville D'Elegance

1930's Cadillac V16 models, or a Delorean for sure!!

RoadrunnerRod is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 01 Deville, 02 Escalade

My dream car would be my 70 Plymouth Roadrunner project car... but finished! lol Had it since I was 18, 17 years later it's still in the works, slowly working on it here and there when I get a chance

Quote Originally Posted by RoadrunnerRod
    My dream car would be my 70 Plymouth Roadrunner project car... but finished! lol Had it since I was 18, 17 years later it's still in the works, slowly working on it here and there when I get a chance
    Rod I am working on my car(79 Chrysler cordoba) and love to work slow as I want to get the work done right the first time so when I am done it will be right from one end to the other.

(Heck I spent two weeks installing the audio system and three days putting in new carpet
    Not sure when I will get the seats done and the engine work done but its fun

RoadrunnerRod is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 01 Deville, 02 Escalade

I hear ya there, I'm the same way! Want this Roadrunner right, something that I could pass on to my kids way in the future!

You're working on a 79 Cordoba? That's pretty cool, years ago I had one as my daily driver. It was a 77, with the manual crank moonroof. Bought it for $500 off a friend mainly for the engine (it had a big block 400 4bbl in it), with a 727 tranny. Was going to pull the engine out and throw it in the Roadrunner to get it running to drive from where it was stored up to where I live now, but the day before I was going to pull the engine I crashed my daily driver (a 91 mustang gt.) So, the Cordoba became my main car for a couple years instead of just a parts car! lol Sadly, though, it was in horrible shape, super rusty (to the point the rear leaf springs popped through the trunk floor, so we just welded in big plates to the floor and frame to bolt them back into!) Eventually I parked it and parted it out, kept the engine, tranny, and wheels for myself, and sold most of the rest of it to a guy from Canada I was talking with on a mopar chat site. Guess he was restoring a similar Cordoba, it was memorable to me because he drove all the way down here and back in a beat up Chevy Corsica with a crappy homemade trailer to pick up his parts! lol

Quote Originally Posted by RoadrunnerRod
    I hear ya there, I'm the same way! Want this Roadrunner right, something that I could pass on to my kids way in the future!

You're working on a 79 Cordoba? That's pretty cool, years ago I had one as my daily driver. It was a 77, with the manual crank moonroof. Bought it for $500 off a friend mainly for the engine (it had a big block 400 4bbl in it), with a 727 tranny. Was going to pull the engine out and throw it in the Roadrunner to get it running to drive from where it was stored up to where I live now, but the day before I was going to pull the engine I crashed my daily driver (a 91 mustang gt.) So, the Cordoba became my main car for a couple years instead of just a parts car! lol Sadly, though, it was in horrible shape, super rusty (to the point the rear leaf springs popped through the trunk floor, so we just welded in big plates to the floor and frame to bolt them back into!) Eventually I parked it and parted it out, kept the engine, tranny, and wheels for myself, and sold most of the rest of it to a guy from Canada I was talking with on a mopar chat site. Guess he was restoring a similar Cordoba, it was memorable to me because he drove all the way down here and back in a beat up Chevy Corsica with a crappy homemade trailer to pick up his parts! lol
    I wish you would have kept the hood as mine has been hail damaged(I dread the shop bill to get them worked out)other then that the car is solid from top to bottom though the surface rust is starting to get to it so I guess I will be getting the primer sooner then I thought

Ps this was my first car also metallic sun-fire green with green landau roof and interior and I was 16 I and 24 now

djais1801 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2004 EXT Sable Black

Quote Originally Posted by RoadrunnerRod View Post

good to see some fellow MoPars on here..there's a forum for those too...it has great info/parts/etc..www.forbbodiesonly.com Love to see some pics of the 70 RR!!

----------

Quote Originally Posted by YoshiMan View Post
    1930's Cadillac V16 models, or a Delorean for sure!!
    check this one out from a local cruise night near me
    [COLOR="Silver"]

----------

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.