Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, Antenna amplifier in Cadillac Escalade Forums; Has anyone tried an amplifier or booster of fine kind for the FM reception? I recently put an aftermarket HU ...
- 03-01-13 02:15 PM #1Cadillac Owners Fanatic
- Automobile(s): Escalade
- Join Date
- May 2010
Has anyone tried an amplifier or booster of fine kind for the FM reception? I recently put an aftermarket HU and the FM reception sucks. Any suggestions? Thanks
- 03-01-13 02:21 PM #2Originally Posted by CaddyEscalade
- 03-01-13 03:22 PM #3
Interesting, where is the antenna on a 2003 caddy, as on the 2005:2006 there is a normal black antenna on the passenger side hood cowl. Is it integrated with little rubber one for onstar on the roof?
- 03-01-13 04:39 PM #4Originally Posted by CaddyEscalade
I suggest trying a different radio before I'd mess with the antenna
The only model I have seen that has a whip style antenna is the ext
Most times its the radio
- 03-03-13 03:29 AM #5Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 2006 Escalade Ext.
- Join Date
- Mar 2009
- 03-03-13 02:15 PM #6Originally Posted by dssrocks
But most aftermarket radios don't work good with certain setups(my previous car had the antenna in the rear window worked great with the stock radio not so well with a aftermarket radio)
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts