What else is in your stable? - Page 3
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, What else is in your stable? in Cadillac Escalade Forums; I was thinking of running a dyno on my Satellite after putting a new 400 in it...my only prob w/ ...
    djais1801 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2004 EXT Sable Black

Re: What else is in your stable?

I was thinking of running a dyno on my Satellite after putting a new 400 in it...my only prob w/ dyno's are that if something breaks...i prefer it to be ME that breaks it!

Fenway is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2003 Escalade
    We have an 03 Escalade, a 12 Tundra, and GEM car. We live on an island. The locals use GEMs and golf carts to get to the beach.

Oh, and a pimped out Little Tikes car.
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362869772.590035.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362869785.071343.jpg

jnrsesv is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): '05 ESV Platinum

^^^ nice! ^^^

punkrockrprs is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): escalade
    Nothing my caddy is on the street lol

the cadillac man is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 03 cadillac escalade
    Quote Originally Posted by punkrockrprs
    Nothing my caddy is on the street lol
    I think the title means do you have other cars besides the caddy(me I have a 79 Chrysler cordoba and it isn't in the drive way either its in the yard next to the house
    djais1801 and djais1801 like this.

tx22 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2007 Escalade, 2005 Cts, 1996 Deville

2006 Chrysler 300 Hemi, 2007 Dodge Charger (hubbys car), 2006 Chevy Impala, 1992 Merc Grand Marquis (My beast!!)
    92 and 94 Jetskis

Pics coming soon, i promise

And looking to add a Marauder to the stable!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tx22 View Post
    2006 Chrysler 300 Hemi, 2007 Dodge Charger (hubbys car), 2006 Chevy Impala, 1992 Merc Grand Marquis (My beast!!)
    92 and 94 Jetskis

Pics coming soon, i promise

And looking to add a Marauder to the stable!!!
    i like the marauders...good luck

Sentinelist is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2005 Escalade ESV Platinum, white diamond, 121k

I need to get a picture of them on my driveway all together, but here are my other two (the ESV is my wife's, so these are really my primary focus!). 2002 S8 (85k mi.) and 2000 XKR (125k mi.). Both black on black, fully loaded, and maintained like the fine timepieces they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Sentinelist
    I need to get a picture of them on my driveway all together, but here are my other two (the ESV is my wife's, so these are really my primary focus!). 2002 S8 (85k mi.) and 2000 XKR (125k mi.). Both black on black, fully loaded, and maintained like the fine timepieces they are.
    Does your Audi happen to have the bang and Olufsen audio system with the pop up dash tweeters?(I am a audiophile)

Both look real sharp for their age and mileage

Sentinelist is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2005 Escalade ESV Platinum, white diamond, 121k

Thanks. The B&O sound systems started becoming available I believe in 2007 for the D3 platform (2004+), not my D2 (1997-2003). Just have the Bose, is good enough for a factory system (I hate aftermarket HUs). The Jag has a factory Alpine setup with midbass drivers and a sub, is also pretty decent.

Quote Originally Posted by Sentinelist
    Thanks. The B&O sound systems started becoming available I believe in 2007 for the D3 platform (2004+), not my D2 (1997-2003). Just have the Bose, is good enough for a factory system (I hate aftermarket HUs). The Jag has a factory Alpine setup with midbass drivers and a sub, is also pretty decent.
    Oh I didn't know they used Bose how does it compare to the Bose system in the caddy?

Alpine I knew jag had used Harmon kardon(I know they make great audiophile grade audio receivers for home as I have two)in certain years
    I also know that they bought out infinity speakers (some people claim that they ain't as good since but I have them in my car and truck both)

i love those Jags...i heard nightmares about them after Ford bought them...is that the supercharged version?

Black88GTA is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 03 Escalade AWD 6.0L

I have a few.

2003 Escalade (obviously). Daily driver in winter, or when I need to haul people or things, other times as needed.

1989 Honda Prelude. I'm probably going to sell this in the spring.

1994 Subaru SVX. I also have a 1992 that looks just like it. These are both project cars - hopefully they'll run again one day

1988 Trans Am GTA. Had this since college, currently in Michigan getting a 383 stroker, subframe connectors, new trans, the works. Can't wait to get this one back.

1994 BMW 840Ci. My daily driver year-round except for winter or when it's down because I'm working on it. I removed the silly sunroof wind deflector and dorky front license plate frame almost immediately after buying it.

Quote Originally Posted by Black88GTA
    I have a few.

2003 Escalade (obviously). Daily driver in winter, or when I need to haul people or things, other times as needed.

1989 Honda Prelude. I'm probably going to sell this in the spring.

1994 Subaru SVX. I also have a 1992 that looks just like it. These are both project cars - hopefully they'll run again one day

1988 Trans Am GTA. Had this since college, currently in Michigan getting a 383 stroker, subframe connectors, new trans, the works. Can't wait to get this one back.

1994 BMW 840Ci. My daily driver year-round except for winter or when it's down because I'm working on it. I removed the silly sunroof wind deflector and dorky front license plate frame almost immediately after buying it.
    Nice I like the trans am it reminds me of kitt from the knight rider show and is a really sharp looking car for its age(really worth restoring)

Ever thought of making it into a kitt car replica(yes it can be done as I have seen one in person)

Black88GTA is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 03 Escalade AWD 6.0L

Quote Originally Posted by the cadillac man View Post
    Nice I like the trans am it reminds me of kitt from the knight rider show and is a really sharp looking car for its age(really worth restoring)

Ever thought of making it into a kitt car replica(yes it can be done as I have seen one in person)
    Thanks - I've always liked the body style, which is one reason I got it. I've never considered doing a KITT replica - there's a few running around, but I prefer mine the way it is looks wise. I think if someone's going to do a replica, they should go all-out with the crazy dash conversions and all the other stuff...but then it would be kind of ridiculous to drive around like that.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.