Six Changer Disc Player
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, Six Changer Disc Player in Cadillac Escalade Forums; Has anyone had issue with there 6 Disc Player. Early this morning, it just went out, no lights, no power, ...
    Otis.Thompson is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2006 Escalade

Six Changer Disc Player

Has anyone had issue with there 6 Disc Player. Early this morning, it just went out, no lights, no power, can't eject or anything. Is it a fuse or what?

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

the cadillac man is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 03 cadillac escalade
    Quote Originally Posted by Otis.Thompson
    Has anyone had issue with there 6 Disc Player. Early this morning, it just went out, no lights, no power, can't eject or anything. Is it a fuse or what?
    Check the info fuse in the under hood box
    FYI this fuse power the cd changer, onstar and the rear seat entertainment system(if equipped)

Re: Six Changer Disc Player

Thanks

5. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

bstrang6 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2003 Escalade, 2004 Seville SLS, 1989 Brougham

They are known to crap out, from what I have gathered scouring the internet for information, if your's is bad email me at stayin100@rocketmail.com, you can have mine, just pay shipping. It won't be until I figure out how to fill the hole left in the dash by it, as it won't work with my aftermarket deck and entertainment system, so I really want to find a way to put in a storage cubby or pocket there. If you can find something to replace it with a pocket, let me know and we can work something out! Glad to help keep me posted

Quote Originally Posted by bstrang6
    They are known to crap out, from what I have gathered scouring the internet for information, if your's is bad email me at stayin100@rocketmail.com, you can have mine, just pay shipping. It won't be until I figure out how to fill the hole left in the dash by it, as it won't work with my aftermarket deck and entertainment system, so I really want to find a way to put in a storage cubby or pocket there. If you can find something to replace it with a pocket, let me know and we can work something out! Glad to help keep me posted
    Go to a Chevy dealer and see if they can get the pocket that can fit there

bstrang6 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2003 Escalade, 2004 Seville SLS, 1989 Brougham

If he can find one I'll gladly trade, I how ever, am doing no leg work lol, TOOOO damn cold up here haha. But serious OP if you can find me a nice pocket for that space, ship it to me with a return label and I'll ship you the changer. They go for around 100 bucks used on ebay..

Quote Originally Posted by bstrang6
    If he can find one I'll gladly trade, I how ever, am doing no leg work lol, TOOOO damn cold up here haha. But serious OP if you can find me a nice pocket for that space, ship it to me with a return label and I'll ship you the changer. They go for around 100 bucks used on ebay..
    I know how you feel on the cold

Cadillac Cust Svc is offline Cadillac Customer Service

Otis, have you been able to resolve your disc player frustrations? I hope you'll keep us updated when you get the chance!

Best,

Katie
    Cadillac Customer Service

flyingdutchman is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

See this thread for an idea that works

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...ayer-slot.html

No, I haven't, I've been conducting Military Training since I sent that thread. I have to train a few more, I still have a few weeks left. I will get you posted and Thanks for asking.

13. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

What Cadillac(s) do you own? (Or type NONE)

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.