Six Changer Disc Player
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, Six Changer Disc Player in Cadillac Escalade Forums; Has anyone had issue with there 6 Disc Player. Early this morning, it just went out, no lights, no power, ...
    Otis.Thompson is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2006 Escalade

Six Changer Disc Player

Has anyone had issue with there 6 Disc Player. Early this morning, it just went out, no lights, no power, can't eject or anything. Is it a fuse or what?

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

the cadillac man is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 03 cadillac escalade
    Quote Originally Posted by Otis.Thompson
    Has anyone had issue with there 6 Disc Player. Early this morning, it just went out, no lights, no power, can't eject or anything. Is it a fuse or what?
    Check the info fuse in the under hood box
    FYI this fuse power the cd changer, onstar and the rear seat entertainment system(if equipped)

Re: Six Changer Disc Player

Thanks

bstrang6 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2003 Escalade, 2004 Seville SLS, 1989 Brougham

They are known to crap out, from what I have gathered scouring the internet for information, if your's is bad email me at stayin100@rocketmail.com, you can have mine, just pay shipping. It won't be until I figure out how to fill the hole left in the dash by it, as it won't work with my aftermarket deck and entertainment system, so I really want to find a way to put in a storage cubby or pocket there. If you can find something to replace it with a pocket, let me know and we can work something out! Glad to help keep me posted

Quote Originally Posted by bstrang6
    They are known to crap out, from what I have gathered scouring the internet for information, if your's is bad email me at stayin100@rocketmail.com, you can have mine, just pay shipping. It won't be until I figure out how to fill the hole left in the dash by it, as it won't work with my aftermarket deck and entertainment system, so I really want to find a way to put in a storage cubby or pocket there. If you can find something to replace it with a pocket, let me know and we can work something out! Glad to help keep me posted
    Go to a Chevy dealer and see if they can get the pocket that can fit there

bstrang6 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2003 Escalade, 2004 Seville SLS, 1989 Brougham

If he can find one I'll gladly trade, I how ever, am doing no leg work lol, TOOOO damn cold up here haha. But serious OP if you can find me a nice pocket for that space, ship it to me with a return label and I'll ship you the changer. They go for around 100 bucks used on ebay..

Quote Originally Posted by bstrang6
    If he can find one I'll gladly trade, I how ever, am doing no leg work lol, TOOOO damn cold up here haha. But serious OP if you can find me a nice pocket for that space, ship it to me with a return label and I'll ship you the changer. They go for around 100 bucks used on ebay..
    I know how you feel on the cold

Cadillac Cust Svc is offline Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Otis, have you been able to resolve your disc player frustrations? I hope you'll keep us updated when you get the chance!

Best,

Katie
    Cadillac Customer Service

flyingdutchman is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

See this thread for an idea that works

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...ayer-slot.html

No, I haven't, I've been conducting Military Training since I sent that thread. I have to train a few more, I still have a few weeks left. I will get you posted and Thanks for asking.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.