Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, In dash clock question in Cadillac Escalade Forums; ^crewcabs had a leather option. My '04 crew has factory leather. I think it wasn't an option in most s-series ...
- 02-24-13 03:00 PM #16
Re: In dash clock question
^crewcabs had a leather option. My '04 crew has factory leather. I think it wasn't an option in most s-series because a combination of them being economy vehicles and most of them have no power options..
- 02-24-13 04:34 PM #17Originally Posted by BlazerZR5
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Flex Handle
Flex Handle - 1/2"Dr Flex HandleMore on PowerTorque Tools - Flex Handle
- PowerTorque Tools - Flare Nut Wrench Set
Flare Nut Wrench Set - 3 Piece; SAE; Includes: 3/8" X 7/16", 1/2" X 9/16" & 5/8" X 11/16"
- PowerTorque Tools - Extension Set
Extension Set - 3/8 Inch Drive; 3 Piece; Includes 3 Inch, 6 Inch, 10 Inch