Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, one monroe rear and one factory rear shock in Cadillac Escalade Forums; Well, after having the codes pulled, I discovered that one of the "used" monroe 40032 is throwing code C0585 - ...
- 02-14-13 02:01 PM #1Cadillac Owners Fanatic
- Automobile(s): 2003 EXT / 1976 Eldorado
- Join Date
- Aug 2012
one monroe rear and one factory rear shock
Well, after having the codes pulled, I discovered that one of the "used" monroe 40032 is throwing code C0585 - left rear actuator . This is what is causing the SRC to pop up. Only one of my factory shocks was leaking. Am I asking for a headache to leave the one good monroe in and put the good factory back in? I am pretty sure that I will not go this route. Just thought I would see what the forum says...
- 02-14-13 03:05 PM #2Originally Posted by 90limited
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Adjustable Wrench
Adjustable Wrench - 8 Inch
- PowerTorque Tools - Pliers
Pliers - 5 Inch; LockMore on PowerTorque Tools - Pliers
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE Ratchet Handle & Socket Set
SAE Ratchet Handle & Socket Set - 14 Piece; 1/4" Drive Ratchet Handle & Socket Set